Business Development Manager (m/f/d)
- Mit Berufserfahrung
momox is Germany’s leading online buying-and-selling service, where everyone can turn their books, films, CDs, games and clothes into money. Via www.momox.de and the momox app (iOS and Android) we buy used products at fixed prices. We offer the purchased items for sale in our online shops www.medimops.de (media) and www.ubup.com (fashion) and other marketplaces such as Amazon and eBay, faithful to the slogan “We give products a second life” Since starting, we have grown to become a company of 1,600 dedicated people at four locations in Berlin, Leipzig, Neuenhagen and Stettin. We are active in Germany, Austria, France and Great Britain. In 2018 our employees generated a revenue of 200 million euros. Since our launch, we have bought to sell more than 192 million items.
The people working for us are as diverse as our products. Logistics experts, team players, communication geniuses, creative minds, IT specialists and many more give their best at our four locations. We are still looking for new enthusiastic colleagues.
If you want to be part of this success story, work in an ambitious and loyal team and are seeking a performance challenge please continue reading.
With our new investor we are picking up speed and especially our Fashion division is growing fast. Therefore we are looking for highly motivated and creative people, who want to drive the success of the leading second hand online fashion retailer in Germany.
Support us as a Business Development Manager - Strategy and Projects (m/f/d):
- Strategic development of the Fashion business unit (ubup.com & momox-fashion.de)
- Conducting strategic analyses such as competitor benchmarking, target and existing customer analyses as well as identifying market trends
- Monitoring of the relevant KPIs and cross-functional project management for identified measures
- Close cooperation and consultation of different teams, e.g. the Senior Management Team
- Advancing and optimizing internal processes
- Successfully completed university studies in economics or a comparable field
- At first professional experience in consulting or e-commerce (ideally in fashion)
- Experience in conducting market research, data analysis and project management
- Knowledge of Office applications, in particular Excel and Powerpoint
- Excellent communication skills in English. German is a plus
This Is What Makes Momox Attractive
- Exciting tasks and challenges in the center of Berlin
- Real chance to make an impact and grow with us
- Motivated, open-minded teams with openness for new impulses
- Work-life balance with flexible working hours
- Fit on the job through running groups, cooperation with the Urban Sports Club and healthy lunch from smunch.co
- Employee benefits such as discounted public transport ticket, shopping vouchers for our medimops shop, free drinks, fruits and much more
- Lounge with table football
This is the right challenge for you? Apply now!
We are looking forward to receiving your application!
Apply vie the joblink.