Head of Marketing (m/f/d)
- Manager/in mit Personalverantwortung
We are growing and evolving. We are looking for a Head of Marketing/Senior Marketing Manager to help lead the marketing efforts as we aggressively scale the business.You will have experience in all fields of marketing, from acquisition to retention, including the ability to make a strategic and tactical marketing plan. You will have ideally successfully pushed a B2C brand into the public eye or worked for a brand that marketed in an industry-leading way. We’re looking for a smart and creative person who is also able to manage and meet commercial targets. You have a solid understanding of how to manage consumers across the full marketing lifecycle.
- Developing and executing the marketing strategy with focus on new customer acquisition in line with company objectives
- Co-ordinating online & offline marketing campaigns
- Overall responsibility for brand management, PR and corporate identity.
- Manage, grow and develop the Marketing team
- Ensuring the company communicates clearly and effectively across all platforms.
- Strategic management of communications to a defined goal
- Creation and publication of all marketing material in line with marketing plans and company brand and corporate identity guidelines
- Planning and implementing promotional campaigns
- Planning and implementing promotional events, incl. roadshows, fairs, etc.
- Manage relationships with and coordinate work of external partners, e.g. agencies
- Monitor and report on effectiveness of all marketing measures
- Provides information by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data and trends.
- Maintain effective internal communications to ensure continuous coordination with the broader marketing organisation and that all relevant company functions are kept informed of marketing objectives as well as actual measures
- Analysing potential strategic partner relationships for company marketing
- Identifies marketing opportunities by identifying consumer requirements; defining market, competitor's share, and competitor's strengths and weaknesses
- Identify and pitch for key industry events
- Engage customers on Social Media
- Strong marketing experience with 5-10 years track record with commercial responsibility for a B2C product in the German market - ideally retail asset management, retail investing, private banking/wealth management or B2C fintech
- Strong creative outlook and understanding of current marketing techniques that work
- Strong strategic, analytical and project management skills
- Fluent in German and English (spoken and written)
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to mentor juniors
- Confident and dynamic personality
- Previous experience in companies characterised by rapid growth
- Comprehensive knowledge of the financial service industry, and esp. the retail asset management and wealth management space, would be an advantage
What do we offer
- Flat hierarchy, open and transparent communication
- The opportunity to be a part of the digital banking revolution
- Getting things done attitude
- Working in a highly motivated and talented team