Manager (m/f) New Technologies
- Mit Berufserfahrung
Manager (m/f) New Technologies
Montblanc is a manufacturer of exclusive products including watches, jewellery, writing instruments and leather goods which reflect our high demands with respect to culture, quality, design, tradition and craftsmanship. Montblanc is present all around the world with more than 20 subsidiaries and 550 boutiques.
For our headquarters in Hamburg – starting at the earliest possible date – we are looking for a Manager (m/f) New Technologies.
About the department:
Within Montblanc the department New Technologies is responsible for bringing relevant digital solutions to the market which connect to the DNA of Montblanc as well as targeting a digital-savvy audience. It is positioned as an incubator for new ideas as well as an entity executing those ideas from development to market launch. Over the course of the last two years, the department launched several high-impact products, for example the Augmented paper, a digital organizer, and the Summit Android Wear Smartwatch. In the future the department will strengthen its profile and is therefore looking for an experienced manager with a digital management background.
- Independent management of (sub-)projects in product development and steering with
regard to delivery time, quality and costs
- Building up compelling product use cases for our customers and translate them into
product requirements (user stories)
- Align and work together with our operations team (e.g. Logistics, Purchasing, R&D,…)
- Support in bigger projects with a strong hands-on attitude
- Coming up with new product ideas, as well as providing a clear way forward in terms of executing these ideas
- Work together in a team of product, marketing and project managers and leave an impact on the organization
- Supporting for product launches, events, marketing strategies & digital campaigns
- Be part of a change environment within Montblanc and act as an evangelist for digital
- Study of Business, Economics, Computer Science or Engineering (BSc/MSc)
- Above 2-years experience in a technological environment, for example in a start-up, digital department of a corporation or consulting for example as a project manager, product owner, business developer or product manager
- Business acumen
- Ability to independently plan & prioritizes in a highly ambiguous environment within a
- Ability to orchestrate ideas and present them eloquently
- Basic knowledge in current Internet of Things technologies and digital trends
- Willingness for international travel and working in a highly international environment
- Open-minded, Resilient, Can-Do-Attitude, Independent, Entrepreneurial Thinking,
Hands-On & Getting-Things-Done Mentality and fun to work with
- English fluent
- Experience in steering agile projects with tools like Jira, Confluence and Slack
- Digital/Product Marketing Experience
- Basic German language skills
Should you wish to apply, please click on the link below.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Montblanc Human Resources | Hellgrundweg 100 | 22525 Hamburg