Technical Product Manager (m/f/d) - New Technologies
- Manager/in ohne Personalverantwortung
Montblanc is a manufacturer of exclusive products including watches, jewellery, writing instruments and leather goods which reflect our high demands with respect to culture, quality, design, tradition and craftsmanship. Montblanc is present all around the world with more than 25 subsidiaries and 600 boutiques.
For the department of Innovation & New Technologies we are looking for a Technical Product Manager (m/f/d) New Technologies.
About the department
Within Montblanc the New Technologies category is responsible for bringing relevant digital solutions to the market which connect to the DNA of Montblanc as well as targeting a digital-savvy audience. It is positioned as an incubator for new ideas as well as an entity executing those ideas from development to market launch.
Over the course of the last years, the department launched several high-impact products, for example the Augmented paper, a digital organizer, and the Summit Wear OS Smartwatch. We are looking for exceptional personalities supporting its mission.
As a Product Manager in the New Technologies Department you will closely work together along the value chain with all stakeholders. Tasks will include:
- Serve as a touch point for all software developments
- Assure that products meet users expectation through rigor testing, for example by end user interviews
- Create performance reports to make informed product life cycle decisions
- Steer the software project managers and own the product roadmap
- Assure the on-time, on-cost and on-quality delivery of products and its features over the complete lifecycle, including maintenance & support
- Actively manage projects with agile project management methods
- Communicate and align requirements with our partners
- Evaluate UIUX and graphical assets from our design teams
- Lead the holistic integration of sub-projects into a final product
- You graduated in Economics, Business Administration, Computer Science, Engineering or similar fields of study
- You have at least 2 years of experience in consulting, project or product management or in a similar field
- You have a strong affinity to technology, in particular to internet of things & wearables
- Experience in start-ups and/or a basic understanding of the fashion and luxury industry are beneficial
- Your English language skills are proficient, both spoken and in writing
- We rely on your willingness to operate in a fast paced and very international environment
- You are an autonomous self-starter with focus on creating output, team-oriented and you
participate in a feedback driven culture
- You get things done and are motivated by results
Should you wish to apply, please use the job link below. We look forward to hearing from you!
Montblanc Human Resources | Hellgrundweg 100 | 22525 Hamburg