Recruiting Expert (m/f)
- Mit Berufserfahrung
we are Nicole, Julia, Nathalie, Lisa and Thorsten from the People & Organization Team. Our team is seeking currently for two more team members in Berlin - a people manager and a recruiting expert. Our team basically takes care of the entire process from the recruitment to the integration of our new moovelanos and beyond. Our mission is to drive moovel’s success by understanding the true value of our employees and get the best out of their strengths on their journey to success at moovel. Our goal is to find and acquire the right talents and support, guide and advise them right from the start in the moovel family in order to create the best employee experience. We are growing constantly and that is why we need YOUR support as soon as possible… and just so you know it - we are a pretty crazy bunch, so hope you can handle the heated discussions and lame jokes!
First a quick look at us
moovel is part of a large global corporation (Daimler AG), but at the heart of it we are a start-up. We act as a partner for cities, transport networks and customers with the goal of making cities smarter and creating an operating system for urban mobility that provides access to appropriate mobility options in urban areas and paves the way for the future with autonomous vehicles. Currently, 250 employees work in small creative teams in Germany and the US at four locations - Hamburg, Berlin, Stuttgart and Portland.
How the role works: Great companies are bulit on great peolpe!
Attracting new potentials especially for a tech-startup is already a challenge in itself nowadays. But understanding on the one hand the need and goals of our internal teams, and finding someone not only fitting from the skillset, but also from a cultural aspect, requires as well a deep understanding of people and a lot of empathy. We always want to improve our processes and love to try out new ways, how to attract the right talents with different tools and methods, and how to simplify our line managers hiring challenges. However, we are firm believers of the agile manifesto and at moovel people come before processes.
We need someone to partner with, who not only knows how to create catchy and professional job postings to attract the full attention of different talents, but also someone who is organized, communicative and a great team player even in busy times. To exchange best practice examples, challenging each other and having fun at the same time is important and self-evident for us.
Some of the things you will do
- Being in charge of the entire recruiting process such as consulting of hiring managers, defining job requirements, preparation and placing of job advertisements, identification of right recruiting channels
- Active sourcing with a focus especially on tech-profiles, screening and filtering relevant applications and conducting first interviews as well as manage candidate´s expectations and ensure prompt and constructive feedback
- Constantly updating our recruitment database, completing reports on recruitment activities and collaborating with us on hiring needs and initiatives that may spike in other areas
- Cooperating with service providers and using modern recruiting and social media channels, developing and maintaining a professional relationship with colleges and universities
- Preparing & part-taking in national and international career fairs and trying out new employer brand measures in order to make our brand more known within the techcommunity and acquire talents
- Handling additional projects in and beyond the area of recruiting and supporting the implementation of best practices
- Profound recruiting experience on a senior level (experience with hiring tech-profiles is mandatory) with strong networking skills
- Understanding and actively using all modern tools of sourcing and recruiting (online)
- Strong communication, organizational and problem-solving skills
- The capacity to juggle many different types of tasks with graceful prioritization
- Proactive, detail oriented, creative and team-player attitude
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Good writing and verbal communication skills in English and German
- Choose your own hardware
- Working with newest technologies & microservices
- Company pension plan
- Free breakfast, coffee & water
- Mobility allowance
- Be part of an interdisciplinary team of experts
- Working on products with a high impact on society
- International teams
- Child care allowance
- Flexible working hours
If this whole description sounds familiar to you and you feel this could be a really good match - we definitely want to meet you! Apply by using the link under "Kontaktdaten/Ansprechpartner"
Julia, Nicole, Nathalie, Lisa and Thorsten
If you have any questions or are in need for further information feel free to contact
Nicole Armatowski +49 71121953941 or Julia Rosenblau +49 71121953940.