(Senior) Manager (m/f)
- Manager/in mit Personalverantwortung
Mobility in cities is on the cusp of fundamental change, and with moovel, you can play an active role in shaping what the future of urban mobility will look like. Do you have several years of experience in the field of mobility in a Smart City? Have you read the news about Flex Pilot? Does a modern, creative working environment in a flat company structure with significant creative freedom arouse your interest? If so, we should meet.
To help strengthen our moovel On-Demand and Smart City team in Stuttgart or Berlin, we're looking for you, right away, in the role of
(Senior) Manager moovel on-demand
- Designing partnership strategies and cooperation with Smart City stakeholders in the field of mobility
- Coordination and implementation of complex international projects, in particular based on moovel on-demand
- Preparation and presentation of pitches, commercial offers and concepts
- Development of integrated mobility concepts including moovel and Daimler services and products
- Close cooperation with all other moovel teams, such as product development and marketing.
- Cooperation with other external stakeholders
- Bachelor degree or higher and at least five years of experience in the field of mobility
- Several years of experience in project management
- Strong understanding of technology in new mobility and technological trends
- Ability to work in a structured, independent way and a high willingness to perform
- Above-average skills in terms of analysis and linguistic expression
- High degree of commitment, reliability and self-initiative
- Willingness to travel
- Fluent German and English skills, both written and spoken
What can you expect from us?
- The opportunity to help shape the future of urban mobility
- The opportunity to collaborate with leading experts and experienced colleagues
- You will work in a modern, creative setting
- Trust-based working hours, and a start-up culture results in informal interactions with colleagues
- Attractive benefits such as mobility allowance, corporate pension plans, profit sharing and individual development opportunities form part of the overall package
- Other services: Centrally located, modern office with open plan kitchen and Italian coffee, trendy restaurants and cafés in the area
moovel is all about a new type of mobility. With moovel, striving onwards becomes simpler, more personal, more intuitive and more integrated. Our aim is to radically simplify mobility and to create a product that offers our customers the highest possible levels of flexibility. To do so, moovel links and markets innovative services with the moovel app.
Our app compares mobility offers from different providers in terms of driving price and duration for the optimal route from A to B. The moovel Group GmbH is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Daimler AG and organisationally assigned to Daimler Financial Services AG.
Let's work together to shape the future of mobility!
Are you interested? If so, apply for the position of (Senior) Manager moovel on-demand using the 'Apply' button or our homepage. Please indicate your salary expectations in your application.
If you have any questions or require further information, please contact Julia Rosenblau via phone.