Senior Software Engineering Consultant (m/f/d) - Tech Executive
- Mit Berufserfahrung
If your current job title is Senior Software Engineer, Agile Coach, Technical Project Leader, Engineering Manager or Senior IT Consultant, you should continue reading. We call this role "Tech Executive".
In the last years, we've successfully built up an R&D company that develops early-stage prototypes and digital products using latest technologies. We do this with an unique approach: combining a permanent core team of 40 people and a huge and strong community of developers, engineers, makers, hackers, and designers (freelancers + part-time employees). This unique setup allows us to work on cutting edge technologies / products (e.g. A.I., Chatbots, Blockchain, etc.) with diverse, fast-paced, and interdisciplinary teams. Among our customers are BMW, KPMG, Microsoft, Audi, Siemens, and others. Our headquarters is in Munich and since one year we've built up an office in Stuttgart with 5 people.
As Tech Executive in Stuttgart, you'll plan, lead, and oversee software development projects with a duration of avg. 4-12 months. You'll nurture the agility of our teams and therefore realize prototypes and products in a fast and high-quality way. You'll work together closely with the team leads and engineering teams and act as a coach and mentor for them. Besides that, you'll be able to take over responsibility in the project acquisition and key account management for your most important customers.
- University degree in Computer Science or in similar disciplines; Master's degree is a plus
- 3+ years of experience in software development; agile experience is a plus
- Experience with building B2B and consumer quality products, enabling business capability and objectives through technology
- Experience in engineering practices such as code refactoring, design patterns, design driven development, continuous integration, building highly scalable applications, application security
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills paired with the ability to develop creative and efficient solutions
- Distinct customer focus and quality mindset
- Comfortable with ambiguity and rapid changes common in early-stage product development
- Strong command of English language (both verbal and written), German is a big plus
- Not only managing and owning product development projects, but also learning how to acquire them
- Joining 4-12 months long R&D projects in engineering teams of 2-5 people as a Project Manager or Product Owner
- Always working with the team here in Munich in our office - we don't do customer-on-site consulting
- Building complex web applications, apps, and other software
- Following a two-weekly Scrum process using GitLab, Slack, Kanban, Continous Integration & Delivery, etc.
- Taking over qualified leads early, overseeing the project planning and architectural setup, finally closing the deals and kicking off the projects
- Fulltime & permanent employment in Stuttgart, Germany (with relocation and visa support)
- Competitive salary including a personal and a company-wide bonus system as well as participation in sales
- 4h/week reserved for personal development and learning new technologies including budgets
- Unique and inspiring office culture with a lot of smart engineers from different backgrounds (e.g. App developers, Embedded system engineers, Mechanical engineers, Computer Vision researchers etc.) from over 15 different countries
- Direct impact on the innovation cycles of our customers (new products of the future)
- Enjoying constant change of topics and technologies across all industries
- Pushing and realizing the topics that you're interested in and using Motius as a machine for that