Digital Ecosystem Manager (m/f)
- Manager/in ohne Personalverantwortung
Are you a pioneer? Let's bring great ideas to life!
- Manage the ecosystem of digital partners & identify ecosystem partners for existing digital ‘use cases’
- Connect relevant stakeholders within the company to ecosystem partners to initiate specific projects
- Develop and refine technology fields of action in the search for digital ecosystem partners
- Monitor and evaluate the latest digital technology and business developments
- Establish relationships and negotiate collaboration agreements and contracts
- Establish the company as a trustworthy & innovative partner in the digital scene
Level of education
Degree in business administration, entrepreneurship
- Existing network in the start-up scene, in the VC world, in the relevant research area and/or in innovative technology companies
- Ability to assess viability of new ideas andbusiness models
- Entrepreneurial background and mindset
- Broad knowledge of technology and trends in the digital and tech environment
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Experience of working in agile environment
Apply now online!
Rolls-Royce Power Systems is a world leader in propulsion and distributed power generation. We move everything that is ‘off-highway’ like trains, ships, mining trucks and also provide emergency and remote energy.
- 100 % subsidiary of Rolls-Royce (> 100 yrs. old, 50K employees worldwide)
- Our engines power the biggest mega yachts
- We provide emergency power systems for the world’s biggest data centers
Digital Unit (Digital Solutions)
Traditionally an engine producer, we are transforming to a solution provider-electrification and digitalization will be our focus in future.
As part of this big transformation, we built up a digital unit last year and we are continuing‚
- Young and diverse team of ~ 40 designers, product owners, etc., working in agile and user focused environment
- Huge potential in digitizing all aspects of our business
- First products already launched
- We create space to be crazy
Your Contact Person
Your Retrospective Site
MTU Friedrichshafen GmbH
New digital hub in Munich (planned)