Senior Backend Developer (Architect) (m/f)
- Mit Berufserfahrung
The MUUUH! GROUP develops the customer management of the future for well-known corporate groups and medium-sized companies – in consulting, creation and operational implementation. Emerging from the largest ownermanaged customer management service provider buw, we are probably the most experienced start-up in our industry. The joy of our mutual success is the focus of our activities. This is what makes buw-founder Jens Bormann and our five corporate entities MUUUH! DIGITAL, CMX CONSULTING, DMM, DIALOGUM and NEXT so special. We create MUUUH!moments for our customers and need brave, inconvenient and outstanding minds!
MUUUH! NEXT, the latest corporate entity, is specialized in the operation of MVPs and the use of innovative technology at the customer interface. Additionally, NEXT develops and operates its own services based on future-oriented web technology.
- Responsible for the technical side of projects, especially when it comes to conception and implementation of innovative Cloud-architectures for digital services and products
- Set-up of Continuous Integration Pipelines with a high degree of automated tests
- Connecting different assets (Services, Frameworks, etc.)
- Consulting of internal and external stakeholders
- Design of the future customer management through intelligent use of innovative technology
- You have at least 5 years of work- or project experience as a developer, an architect, a technical project manager (or similar)
- You have successfully finished projects with verifiable results in the area of web- and mobile development, applying dev-ops-practices and you have worked on cloud-architectures with containers
- You know your way around AWS, Azure, Bluemix and/ or others PaaS platforms
- You know at least one of the following languages: Spring, Java, Node.js
- You are eager to understand and apply new technologies
- Have you already implemented projects with Artificial Intelligence or gained experience in leading offsite-teams? Great!
- Your English skills are excellent spoken and written; German is an additional advantage
- At least once a week you will be working with your team at our headquarter in Osnabrueck
- You will also be travelling to our customers at times
- You can choose to work from home or use the office spaces of our partners in Berlin and Hamburg for the remaining time
- You may pick your own hard- & software package. Of course we will order it for you (given tools are Jira & Slack)
Do you feel like creating MUUUH!moments with us?
We can’t wait for your application!
If you have any questions, Jana Langdon will be happy to answer them for you. You can contact her via E-Mail or call her.