Senior User Experience Designer (m/f)
- Mit Berufserfahrung
The MUUUH! GROUP develops the customer management of the future for well-known corporate groups and medium-sized companies – in consulting, creation and operational implementation. Emerging from the largest ownermanaged customer management service provider buw, we are probably the most experienced start-up in our industry. The joy of our mutual success is the focus of our activities. This is what makes buw-founder Jens Bormann and our five corporate entities MUUUH! DIGITAL, CMX CONSULTING, DMM, DIALOGUM and NEXT so special. We create MUUUH!moments for our customers and need brave, inconvenient and outstanding minds!
MUUUH! NEXT, the latest corporate entity, is specialized in the operation of MVPs and the use of innovative technology at the customer interface. Additionally, NEXT develops and operates its own services based on future-oriented web technology.
- User-orientated creation of innovative digital services and products
- Responsible use of all UX-components, from user research, through the development of information architectures and prototypes to participation in designing interfaces
- Consulting of internal and external stakeholders in UX-issues
- Design of the future customer management
- You have at least 3 years of work- or project experience as a UX designer
- You have a relevant university degree or a professional education (eg. Interaction Design, Human Computer Interaction or Usability Engineering)
- You know the tools of your choice (eg. Sketch, Axure, InVision, Adobe CS, or similar)
- Professional experience in Frontend development would be of advantage
- You are an entrepreneur and have excellent analytical and conceptual skills
- Your English skills are excellent spoken and written; German is an additional advantage
- At least once a week you will be working with your team at our headquarter in Osnabrueck
- You will also be travelling to our customers at times
- You can choose to work from home or use the office spaces of our partners in Berlin and Hamburg for the remaining time
- You may pick your own hard- & software package. Of course we will order it for you (given tools are Jira & Slack)
Do you feel like creating MUUUH!moments with us?
We can’t wait for your application!
If you have any questions, Jana Langdon will be happy to answer them for you. You can contact her via E-Mail or call her.