Account Executive (m/f) - DACH
- Mit Berufserfahrung
We are on a mission to enrich every building with Spatial Intelligence. Its a mission to make the world's largest and most important Asset Class -buildings- digital and by doing so transforming industries. Are you a highly-motivated Sales enthusiast with the ambition to build a strong track record in the largest enterprises? Are you ready to take over the account management of one of our biggest and most successful accounts (one of Germany's top automotive enterprises)? Do you thrive on building trusted business relationships? Would it make you proud to play a key role in building the next German Champion? Are you looking for an open culture, with short decision cycles, room to use your strengths and career opportunities? Come join us!
You Will Work On
- Being the account executive for one of Germany's top automotive enterprises
- Leading the NavVis product and service expansion among large enterprise clients in the German-speaking market
- Presenting NavVis to clients who have the digitization of their indoor spaces at the top of their agenda
- Building and leveraging your network of potential customers, as well as drawing upon a wide set of existing leads
- Being the point of contact to the customer from the initial contact all the way to the sale and beyond
- Deepening the relationship with existing partner clients by training, coaching and helping to make their business a success
- Experience in B2B Enterprise sales from a technology and/or software focused firm
- Creativity and resourcefulness in identifying new customer leads and generating further potential with existing customers
- Remarkable strong communication skills (spoken and written), as well as fantastic listening skills to understand and develop use cases further
- Highly strong presentation skills, enabling you to present yourself in a senior way, establish relationships, and conduct conversations with a variety of clients
- Enthusiasm and an affinity for technology, enabling you to understand and explain to customers what can be done with NavVis technology
- Fluent, native-speaker-like spoken and written German and very good English skills
- The ability to skillfully manage your sales pipeline, produce good and reliable forecasts, and being a deal closer with a high conversion rate
- Willingness to travel across your region to meet customers in person
NavVis was founded in 2013 to bridge the gap between outdoor and indoor digital maps. As a spin-off of the Technical University of Munich, our computer vision based indoor positioning technology is based on years of academic research. Today, we continue to push the frontiers of digital mapping. Our revolutionary digital indoor products are being used by the world’s leading automotive, construction, real estate, logistics and insurance companies. We have over 30 partners worldwide using our technology to take indoors digital. We currently employ over 150 people at our headquarters in Munich. In October 2016, we opened our first international office in New York.
It is sometimes hectic, very exciting, and always fun! Every day, you will find yourself facing different challenges, learning new things, working on cutting-edge technology, and building cool, high tech products. Are you excited to build things that matter within an organization that’s pushing the boundaries of 3D mapping and computer vision? We have some of the world's leading experts in computer vision, image processing, and 3D mapping, and we work side by side with academia to advance these fields. Join the team that’s making it all happen. At the end of the day, you’ll have a great sense of accomplishment, having contributed to building something completely innovative at the frontier of today's technology.