Customer Project Manager (m/f)
- Mit Berufserfahrung
The Enterprise Project Management Team is a newly founded unit that focuses on the management of our software and hardware solution projects for our Enterprise clients. The team consists of project management experts that have a deep track record in managing complex global enterprise projects with various internal and external stakeholders. If you want to become part of this newly founded team and setup our project management processes and infrastructure for driving our highly ambitious growth agenda, let's start a conversation!
You Will Work On
- Holistic project management of software and hardware solution projects for our Enterprise clients, which are often global industrial companies in the automotive or manufacturing sectors
- Coordinating expectations and deliverables among internal and external stakeholders
- Collaborating closely with our Account Management Team to find the best solution for the Enterprise client and a suitable business case for NavVis
- Planning and managing of all internal and external processes, with our Solution Partners to assure successful project implementation
- Leveraging NavVis products, services, and best practices to ensure that the customers’ solutions run with optimal level of performance
- Listening to and nurturing the Enterprise customer in order to suggest new product features and/or ensure that feedback is highlighted with the right internal teams
- Identifying account expansion opportunities and working closely with the responsible Account Manager to close them
- Providing ad-hoc on-site technical support and consulting as needed
- A degree and excellent academic track record in technical or natural scientific studies – additional or combined business studies is beneficial
- 3+ years of hands-on project management work experience at a High Tech company, consultancy, or at a large industrial firm
- Experience in managing projects in a software solution or customer project management environment
- Experience scoping and estimating project effort, as well as a strong grasp on project control KPIs
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Fantastic written and oral communication, presenting, influencing, relationship-building, prioritization, and listening skills
- Business-fluency in German and English
- A "client-first" mindset and drive to go the extra mile
- Willingness to travel to our client's place of business a few times per month
NavVis was founded in 2013 to bridge the gap between outdoor and indoor digital maps. As a spin-off of the Technical University of Munich, our computer vision based indoor positioning technology is based on years of academic research. Today, we continue to push the frontiers of digital mapping. Our revolutionary digital indoor products are being used by the world’s leading automotive, construction, real estate, logistics and insurance companies. We have over 30 partners worldwide using our technology to take indoors digital. We currently employ over 150 people at our headquarters in Munich. In October 2016, we opened our first international office in New York.
It is sometimes hectic, very exciting, and always fun! Every day, you will find yourself facing different challenges, learning new things, working on cutting-edge technology, and building cool, high tech products. Are you excited to build things that matter within an organization that’s pushing the boundaries of 3D mapping and computer vision? We have some of the world's leading experts in computer vision, image processing, and 3D mapping, and we work side by side with academia to advance these fields. Join the team that’s making it all happen. At the end of the day, you’ll have a great sense of accomplishment, having contributed to building something completely innovative at the frontier of today's technology.