Senior Demand Generation Marketing Manager (m/f/d)
- Mit Berufserfahrung
As the Senior Demand Generation Marketing Manager at NavVis in Munich, you will lead all aspects of our demand generation efforts and help build a world-class demand generation machine that creates qualified leads, product adoption, producing predictable volume and quality of new pipeline that ultimately converts into sales revenue. You will execute multi-channel programs that drive high-converting leads for the Global Sales team, helping them achieve their quotas and pipeline targets.
You will work on
- Develop NavVis’ B2B marketing programs across inbound, email, events, social and advertising within a global demand generation plan.
- Collaborate with Field & Product Marketing to develop a content plan and editorial calendar that supports the campaign life cycle at each stage of a buyer’s journey.
- Create effective demand generation channel setup such as landing pages, email and display ads.
- Create campaign packages that can be leveraged and quickly executed by global counterparts.
- Implement a flawless marketing automation lead-flows triggered across different website touch-points.
- Support the global events team in leveraging channels to promote participation and drive registration.
- Investigate new demand generation tactics to drive greater effectiveness and efficiency and evolve the marketing tech stack overtime.
- Report on results to senior management, ultimately becoming the Demand Generation go-to-person company-wide.
- 5-7+ years of professional experience at B2B company (preferably in enterprise SaaS) with vast majority of that in digital marketing and analytics.
- Expert knowledge of marketing and automation tools with demonstrated hand-on experience with Hubspot and/or Marketo.
- Exceptional ROI-tracking skills, able to prove what is – or isn’t – working from a campaign and channel perspective.
- Significant experience with executing campaign logistics and reporting data from web analytics, CMS and CRM systems.
- A passion for owning the process of testing, analyzing and iterating to optimize conversions and A/B and multivariate testing programs.
- Excellent written and oral English communication skills.
- You thrive in a highly entrepreneurial, fast-changing, and collaborative environment where people are driven and enthusiastic.
- You believe in the psychology of marketing, i.e. getting into the headspace and the mindset of the person you are targeting.
- You love to dig into results and figure out why something worked.
- You have a mind for the granular, getting tactics done and for the grand, always mindful of the big picture.
- You truly enjoy enabling the rest of your marketing colleagues in launching great campaigns to the market.
We will be thrilled if you are
- People management experience is a big plus.
- HTML / CSS knowledge is highly appreciated.
- Experience managing third-party vendors/agencies to have the perfect marketing tech stack up and running.
NavVis was founded in 2013 to bridge the gap between outdoor and indoor digital maps. As a spin-off of the Technical University of Munich, our computer vision based indoor positioning technology is based on years of academic research. Today, we continue to push the frontiers of digital mapping. Our revolutionary digital indoor products are being used by the world’s leading automotive, construction, real estate, logistics and insurance companies. We have over 30 partners worldwide using our technology to take indoors digital. We currently employ over 150 people at our headquarters in Munich. In October 2016, we opened our first international office in New York.
It is sometimes hectic, very exciting, and always fun! Every day, you will find yourself facing different challenges, learning new things, working on cutting-edge technology, and building cool, high tech products. Are you excited to build things that matter within an organization that’s pushing the boundaries of 3D mapping and computer vision? We have some of the world's leading experts in computer vision, image processing, and 3D mapping, and we work side by side with academia to advance these fields. Join the team that’s making it all happen. At the end of the day, you’ll have a great sense of accomplishment, having contributed to building something completely innovative at the frontier of today's technology.