Senior Enterprise Account Executive - DACH (m/f)
- Mit Berufserfahrung
YOU WILL WORK ON:
- Leading the NavVis product and service expansion among blue-chip Enterprise customers and channel partners in the German-speaking market
- Presenting to C-level clients who have the digitization of their indoor spaces at the top of their agenda
- Leveraging your network of potential customers, as well as draw upon a wide set of existing leads (generated by our marketing/lead generation channels)
- Being the main point of contact to the customer from the initial contact all the way to the sale, and also beyond, given the recurring nature of NavVis’ software sales as well as the high potential of repeat sales with NavVis’ Enterprise customers
- Provided you contribute to NavVis’ growth with a strong sales track record, you will have the opportunity to lead a growing group of DACH Account Executives and deeply contribute to expanding the NavVis brand to Enterprise clients in the German-speaking market
- At least 5 years of experience in B2B Enterprise sales from a technology and/or software focused firm, ideally in the areas of CAD, LIDAR, Industry 4.0, facility management/construction
- A wide network of potential customer contacts, and are creative and resourceful in identifying new customer leads as well as generating further potential with existing customers
- Exceptionally strong communication skills (spoken and written), as well as strong listening skills to understand and develop use cases further with customers
- Fantastic presentation abilities, enabling you to lead a conversation with c-level clients all the way up to CEOs
- A strong tech affinity, enabling you to understand and explain to customers what can be done with NavVis technology
- You are either a native German speaker or have fluent, native-speaker-like spoken and written German skills plus business-fluent English
- Exceptionally strong execution: You have an exceptionally strong and proven track record as a 'hunter', generating new customer business. You skillfully manage your sales pipeline, produce good and reliable forecasts, and are an exceptionally strong deal closer with a high conversion rate
- Willing to travel extensively across your region to meet customers in person
NavVis was founded in 2013 to bridge the gap between outdoor and indoor digital maps. As a spin-off of the Technical University of Munich, our computer vision based indoor positioning technology is based on years of academic research.
Today, we continue to push the frontiers of digital mapping. Our revolutionary digital indoor products are being used by the world’s leading automotive, construction, real estate, logistics and insurance companies. We have over 30 partners worldwide using our technology to take indoors digital.
We currently employ over 130 people at our headquarters in Munich. In October 2016, we opened our first international office in New York.