Technical Account Manager (m/f/d) - DACH
- Mit Berufserfahrung
As a Technical Account Manager you will be the primary customer-facing support, responsible for the long-term success of NavVis and manage technical services delivery to NavVis customers & partners across the world. Building a trusted relationship to our customers' & partners' technical teams worldwide, you will drive the usage of the sold services explaining the possibilities of NavVis technology and removing technical obstacles. You will analyze the customers' and partners' environment, understand their pain points and give them advice for implementing the optimal solution. In close cooperation with Account and Partner Managers you will be the single point of contact for our partners and blue-chip enterprise clients for all technical inquiries. This role offers you the opportunity to be front and center with our blue-chip enterprise clients & partners supporting them in digitizing their assets while accelerating your career by driving business impact.
You Will Work On
- Customer & Partner: You will create a strategic service relationship with the technical staff of your customer and/or partner to enable a high-quality service delivery. This includes a focus on understanding the customer's business and mapping objectives to provide and deliver a comprehensive service delivery plan to enable a high consumption and value of NavVis indoor digitization services. Together with your customer & partner you will identify service upgrades, subscription renewals and hardware resales, driving the maximum value of their current environment
- Business: Together with the sales and partner manager you will develop a strategy of which customers and partners to address with which solution. You will be responsible for consumption and profitability of the overall services and products delivered
- Delivery: As a trusted advisor to the customer and partner as well as to your team, you will guide your customers and partners along all technical questions and present NavVis solutions to clients who have the digitization of their indoor spaces at the top of their agenda. Integrating their current IT workflows and infrastructure with other CAD, BIM & CAFM tools (e.g., Autodesk, Bentley Microstation and ArchiBUS) will be key. After integrating the mapping solution into their environment, you will perform technical trainings and consult them onsite to maximize the value and consumption of NavVis technology
- Leadership: With your strong communication skills and imaginative, bold thinking in all situations, you will display executive presence and confidence in front of the customer. On the one side, you have to show leadership when it comes to driving new product features coming from customer feedback with the development teams. On the other side, you have to set expectations with the customer and partner. Using your experience with the clients, you’ll actively drive the development of industry solutions together with our Solution Factory Team
- Proven experience in a B2B technical account management role and a strong understanding of complex B2B software and IT infrastructure
- Top notch organizational, communication, project management, change management and problem-solving skills
- Enthusiasm and affinity for technology as well as fun and confidence to connect with a variety of clients from blue chip enterprises
- Native-like spoken and written German and English
- A degree in computer science, electrical engineering or similar
- The willingness to travel to meet customers in person
What We Offer
- Take the chance to build & influence the performance of our high tech products instead of “only” running analyses or of doing “plain” software development
- Use top notch IT equipment, including your own Bose headphones
- Work closely with passionate, international & highly talented colleagues in a casual environment with flexible working hours
- Find us in the heart of Munich, close to Stiglmaierplatz with great cafes, shops and subway around
- Join your NavVis colleagues and continuously grow your biz/tech skills with courses from our internal “NavVis University” which brings you topics from expert internal & external trainers
- Strong teams are built on strong bonds. Join us for bi-weekly BrownBag lunches, regularly team-building activities, self-organized employee activities (sky is the limit on these!) and annual team off-sites
- Take care of your well-being at work and enjoy our fully stocked kitchen with an original Italian coffee machine & all kinds of cereals and fruits
NavVis was founded in 2013 to bridge the gap between outdoor and indoor digital maps. As a spin-off of the Technical University of Munich, our computer vision based indoor positioning technology is based on years of academic research. Today, we continue to push the frontiers of digital mapping. Our revolutionary digital indoor products are being used by the world’s leading automotive, construction, real estate, logistics and insurance companies. We have over 30 partners worldwide using our technology to take indoors digital. We currently employ over 150 people at our headquarters in Munich. In October 2016, we opened our first international office in New York.
It is sometimes hectic, very exciting, and always fun! Every day, you will find yourself facing different challenges, learning new things, working on cutting-edge technology, and building cool, high tech products. Are you excited to build things that matter within an organization that’s pushing the boundaries of 3D mapping and computer vision? We have some of the world's leading experts in computer vision, image processing, and 3D mapping, and we work side by side with academia to advance these fields. Join the team that’s making it all happen. At the end of the day, you’ll have a great sense of accomplishment, having contributed to building something completely innovative at the frontier of today's technology.