Business Developer (m/w/d) for HDI Th!nx
- Mit Berufserfahrung
You want to identify digital trends, discuss business models with customers and partners and you ensure that the flow of new ideas does not tear off. No matter if it´s related to port terminals, hydropower plants or engineering: You will find digital solutions to create an additional value for all industries and services. The main focus of your job is IIoT-related applications and their benefit for new business models, products and services. You will shape the future in the area of production and logistics and learn a lot about the manufacturing of products that you know form your everyday life.
HDI Th!nx is a newly established start-up with the financial stability of a global Industrial Insurance Company. Our customers are hidden-champions up to international corporations across all industries. Our mission is to develop innovative solutions for existing risks in cooperation with our customers and to discover potentials in the context of digitalisation.
- Identifying and observing technology-based trends in different markets and industries
- Developing, filtering and prioritising ideas for new technology-based products, services and business models
- Approximating market potentials and costs for development by relevant facts and figures related to new products and services in cooperation with the relevant stakeholders
- Managing the funnel of innovation by ensuring a capacity and opportunity-oriented utilisation.
- Organising and moderation of workshops to generate and concretise new ideas
- Self-reliant preparing of the results from research, conferences and workshops with a focus on target group orientation.
- Critically questioning and consequent rejecting of ideas in case of non-fulfilment of the relevant criteria.
- Building a network with relevant internal and external stakeholders
- You have completed studies in the area of business administration, business engineering or a comparable qualification
- You have at least 3 years of relevant experience in business development or management consulting
- You have a good fell for figures and business models
- You have a very structured working method
- You have a strong ability to think strategically, analytically and conceptually
- You have well-developed organizational and presentation talent
- You have a strong load capacity and the ability to deal with conflicts
- You have good written and spoken skills in English and German
- You have a high willingness to travel
What to expect working with us
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working hours
- Free drinks / fruits
- Hardware of your choice
- Access to the Factory Community events: lectures, social events, networking, great restaurant and café
We are looking forward to receive your application. In case of any questions, feel free to reach out to Viktoria.