CEO (m/f/d) - Healthcare Hardware Venture
Next Big Thing is a company builder focused on the machine economy. Backed by €13m of investment, we are building a series of fast growth ventures that will transform the way the world works for decades to come. Our multi-disciplinary team of engineers, designers, startup entrepreneurs and industry specialists support founders with deep expertise and clear vision to build their next big thing.
Healthcare is a huge, important, global market, that is transforming rapidly and we are building a venture that focuses on how healthcare systems can make better use of data, such as electronic health records, to create value-based decisions and outcomes. We believe this opportunity could support a multibillion € health tech business, built around a unique piece of hardware, designed in-house at NBT.
These will be your tasks
- Refining the product market fit, by pulling together early adopting customers as design partners
- Managing the hardware and software development in a compliant and rigorous way, whilst delivering a delightful user experience
- Recruiting and leading a team of industry experts and technology talent, to refine and scale the model
- Work with the NBT board to manage the business effectively, raising further venture capital along the journey and returning value longer term
- Ultimately take responsibility for building and managing our Next Big Thing in healthcare;, from design, to recruitment, sales, to service contracts, all with the support of the NBT team and board!
You're offering these qualifications
- +5 years as a digital leader within the healthcare market
- Experience of developing €m partnerships and sales pipelines in a variety of healthcare markets
- Demonstrable clarity of vision and strategic execution in fast changing environments
- Experience in building and leading and developing high performance teams
- An entrepreneurial approach, with drive and humility
- Fluency in English (other major European languages are bonus)
We're offering these benefits
- Join an agile, cross-functional, dedicated team
- Work within a flat hierarchy among international team members from 20+ countries
- Autonomy and the freedom to define and drive the strategic direction of the venture
- Have the support of a 60-person strong team, focused on developing a pipeline of market transforming ventures
- Have the opportunity to de-risk your startup journey, from the beginning and profit from your investment on the way
- A supportive, entrepreneurial environment, with a culture of supporting founders in the good and hard time
We offer relocation assistance for this position regarding paperwork, visa and first steps in Germany.
We do not work with recruitment agencies.