Marketing Manager (m/f/d)
- Manager/in mit Personalverantwortung
The Numbrs Personal Finance AG is a global leading technology company. Our product is Numbrs, one of the most widely used banking apps in Germany.
The app provides millions of users with the best technology platform for easily managing their personal finances and assets. Numbrs is one of the best funded FinTechs worldwide, backed by renowned investors.
The Numbrs business division solves some of the most complex business problems in the financial industry today. We are a team of professional, hard-working, supportive and entrepreneurial individuals with a passion for execution, headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland.
We are seeking professionals who can thrive in a fast-paced environment where attention to details, excellent communication skills, and a talent for delivering out-of-the-box ideas are essential. Do you want to have a real impact on the future of the financial industry? Join Numbrs.
As part of the Product Team, you will lead go-to-market initiatives that drive awareness, product adoption and essentially user growth for Numbrs. Moreover, you will bridge the technical and business side of the product to further strengthen the product positioning and execute content strategies to drive customer engagement and in-App sales.
Design and execute all marketing initiatives, such as content and digital advertisement, demonstrating how we can reach existing and new audiences, amplify content, and thereby drive business results. Lead cross-functional teams, agencies and individuals to successfully implement marketing strategies and content plans in fast paced environment with high quality standards.
Plan and manage the development and execution of a social media and digital content plan for all owned channels, to create content that drives engagement and advocacy. Develop and execute all performance marketing campaigns of Numbrs.
- Must have 3+ years experience in a consumer centric company with proven success in executing marketing initiative that drive substantial user growth and increase in sales.
- Self-starter with strong leadership and straightforward communication skills, with experience in managing, motivating and mentoring teams/individuals.
- Deep understanding of modern interactive design, aesthetics and copywriting; able to recognize best practices, patterns and trends.
- Must have demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, Adwords, email marketing, social media, and display advertising campaigns.
- Must have profound knowledge in audience segmentation by using behaviour and attribution tracking tools (e.g., Google Analytics, App Flyers etc.).
- University Degree in a Business related subject.
- Excellent German and English communication.