Diet and Nutrition Expert (m/f)
- Mit Berufserfahrung
Freeletics aims to be the number one fitness- and lifestyle company in the world. The new basis for human strength. A decision. We empower people to be happy and fulfilled, by making them the strongest version of themselves. Physically and mentally. And therefore create a very intimate relationship with our customers. We build products that give people confidence, physical fitness and willpower. The most motivating and efficient fitness training system in the world. And a platform to motivate and educate, with a community of 5 million athletes. All accessible via our mobile- and web apps.
And this is just the beginning. Further development of our training system, social features, sports- and lifestyle apparel and our global expansion are just some of our topics in 2015.
We are looking for a NUTRITION EXPERT (M/F)
Freeletics offers the best bodyweight training program in the market. But that is only the beginning. We are now going to build a comparably impactful nutrition product. It will be your job to build personalized diets based on state of the art science and best practices in the fields of nutrition science and nutrition psychology. It will also be your job to design a motivating and easy to follow diet coach suited for all goals and levels of experience no matter how complex the science behind it.
Working closely together with the Freeletics founders themselves, you are going to shape a product millions of our users all around the globe are already waiting for. This is one of only few chosen positions that will shape a whole new Freeletics experience. You will have significant impact on the eating habits, success and happiness of millions of people all around the world.
You are analytical, creative, dedicated, hungry, an expert in the field of diets and food and you want to make a real difference? Then become our nutrition expert shaping the core of a brand new Freeletics product and help millions of users to unleash their physical and mental potentials! How? Apply. Now.
- Conceptualizing and testing a brand-new nutrition coach based on the users individual goals and preconditions
- Designing and constantly improving diets, recipes and algorithms based on state of the art nutrition science
- Staying in touch with our users and constantly close interaction with diverse focus groups
- Doing research and analyzing competitors and industry trends to stay at the pulse of time
- Taking care of general management tasks, setting up, monitoring and optimizing nutrition operations
- Relevant experience with diets, eating habits, food sciences or a closely related field
- Passion for a healthy lifestyle and enthusiasm for the impact of nutrition on health
- Broad theoretical and practical knowledge about the most prominent dietary programs (Paleo, LCHF, Zone,..), especially with a focus on weight-loss
- Strong analytical and intellectual skills
- Entrepreneurial hands-on mindset with focus on execution and “getting things done”
- Motivation to exceed our expectations and to go the extra mile
- Fluent in English with good oral/written communication skills, German is a plus
WHY WORK AT FREELETICS?
- Be part of an energetic, successful and international team
- High impact and responsibility in a very successful and fast growing company
- The chance of playing a crucial role and being part of something really BIG
- Attractive compensation
- No walls, no limits, no bureaucracy, just unlimited potential
- Self-fulfillment, fun, and a great atmosphere
- Social activities and team Freeletics training
SOME STATS ABOUT US
- Founded in mid-2013
- ~60 employees
- 5,000,000+ members
- Seven digit monthly revenue
- 30% month-on-month growth in 2014/2015
Ready to kick ass? Apply now!