Office & HR Manager (m/f)
- Mit Berufserfahrung
Zizoo is looking for an ambitious and passionate multi-tasker to be the heart of our amazing international team that’s building a global innovative tech travel company. This is an important role for supporting and expanding our team through a variety of responsibilities including HR, Accounting and Office Management. The position is based in the vibrant heart of Kreuzberg in Berlin, Germany where you will report directly to the CEO and CFO of Zizoo.
Join the global leader in online boat holiday rental and help us continue to revolutionize the industry. Zizoo has been recognized and backed by Europe’s leading VC investors. Help us achieve our mission to make boat holidays a standard in the tourism industry through making booking a boat holiday easy and affordable for everyone.
- Your central role in the company covers many tasks– office operations, HR and accounting
- Manage a large volume of daily tasks in different areas and assist the CEO and leadership team as needed, allowing them to focus on core business activities
- Strong emphasis on accounting and handling the internal payment process
- First point of contact for our external accountant on all regulatory, tax and compliance matters associated with German authorities
- Responsible for all HR administrative tasks, managing on- and off-boarding, vacation, sickness and other absences as well as changes to pay and benefits
- Organize team events and maintain a great office and team culture
- Responsible for all office administration – including ordering supplies, processing incoming and outgoing post and packages, processing incoming mail and filing invoices and contracts
- Liaise with office landlord for all building related issues like heating, cooling, plumbing, electrical, internet etc.
- 1-3 years of professional experience in an executive support or office administration role
- Experience in office management required; Knowledge and experience in payroll administration, sourcing, accounting and recruiting is a big plus
- You are fluent in English (company language) AND German (you’ll be communicating with our accountant and other authorities)
- You demonstrate a positive “can do” attitude, proven time management, organizational and multitasking skills
- You are detail-oriented with excellent written and oral communication skills
- You’re a strong team player, able to work independently and are self-motivated
- You have an interest in startups and the desire for personal and professional growth
- In-depth knowledge of office hardware and software including things like Google Drive, Email, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Past experience in a startup environment – a plus!
- You're not afraid of chaos and are happy to organize a bunch of startup kids
What we offer
- Competitive salary
- Supportive training
- A dynamic startup work environment in the heart of Berlin
- Work closely with a talented and international team in a flat organization
- Daily supplied of essentials: snacks, fruit and beer
- A fun, sun-and-beach-themed work and office culture
- Team building week on a boat in Croatia! :)
If you’ve got passion for the travel industry and a head for numbers, we’d love to hear from you.
To apply please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org – SUBJECT LINE: OFFICE ZIZOO – and write three convincing lines about why you want this job!