Office Manager (m/f)
- Mit Berufserfahrung
Does transforming the way a trillion dollar industry operates sound like an exciting challenge? Do you thrive on having a huge impact and a high level of responsibility and accountability? Great, you’ll fit right in.
Founded in Helsinki in 2011, Nosto is an all-in-one personalization platform that empowers online retailers to deliver their customers personalized shopping experiences, wherever they are. Nosto is the fastest-growing personalization solution in the world today, over 17,000 retailers in 150 countries use Nosto to grow their businesses and delight their customers.
We’re looking for exceptional talent across all areas of the business to join our teams in London, Berlin and Helsinki. So if you want to join a company that’s building the future of commerce - and having a lot of fun in the process - we’d love to hear from you.
Nosto is hiring a Office Manager in Berlin, Germany
As a Office Manager at Nosto you will take part in several key activities in the Berlin office. You will participate in daily activities ranging from office administration, monthly accounting to travel arrangements and office IT. You will work closely with the local and International teams in supporting them in their daily activities. Mainly we want to you to create the best office atmosphere and environment for our employees you could ever imagine.
We expect you to grow into a role of an independent Office Manager and take responsibility and ownership of variety of projects.
- Office administration: Scan and file documents, Order office supplies, Take care of office equipment, Manage incoming post, Run errands (store, post, bank),
- Monthly accounting: Accounts Payable, Travel Expense Management,
- Travel arrangements: Manage travel arrangements for Nosto employees
- Office IT: Take care of office IT infrastructure, equipment and software
- Customer Service: Answer phone, Prepare office for guests
Maintain great office culture: Organise company events/parties
- Willingness to learn
- Native German and fluent English
- Basic – Medium experience in office works, billing and incoming invoices
- Knowledge of Word and Excel and an interest towards IT
- Proactivity towards taking a challenge
- Ownership of project and result oriented character
Positive mentality, great personality
What we offer
- Perfect view behind the scenes of a fast growing international startup
- Excellent opportunity to learn from our current team consisting of eg. former Google, Amazon, eBay and Rocket Internet employees
- A job that gives you independence and autonomy and the opportunity to make a real difference in a fast‐growing company
Inspiring working environment within a supportive team
We are looking for someone who is not only responsible but takes ownership of his/hers work and is willing to work that extra mile to get better and grow into a bigger role. If you think you are up to it, please send us your application: