Office Manager (m/w)
- Mit Berufserfahrung
Who are we?
MINDSPACE is a rapidly growing global provider of beautiful and inspiring workspaces for teams of all sizes:
entrepreneurs, freelancers, growing start-ups, designers, service providers and more. We offer flexible membership options, services and benefits to our members so that they nurture their businesses in a workspace that is a community and not just an office.
Our sleek and beautiful spaces provide hassle-free comfort and convenience so our companies can focus on what’s important – their growth and development. With stunning meeting rooms, communal kitchens, dedicated services and expertly thought out design, you’ll love your new space.
FOR PEOPLE WHO LOVE TO BE INSPIRED.
We are hiring an Office Manager (m/f)! Berlin
Do you love working with people and seek to build a community? A problem solver and a multi-tasker?
MINDSPACE is looking for an Office Manager (m/f) for the location in Berlin, who loves to work hard and play hard.
This full time position will report directly to the local management and entails running the show logistically. The Office Manager is an integral part of each of our locations, and is the point of contact for EVERYONE in our community. The chosen candidate will monitor the front desk, attend to phone calls and incoming visitors, and be attentive to office needs. An ideal candidate must be patient and a people-person. Smiling isn’t required, but it is an added bonus!
The main responsibilities of the Office Manager at MINDSPACE include
- Be the first contact person for all suppliers, orders and invoices
- Support the general organization and employee engagement activities
- Order catering/groceries and supplies for office
- Work with managers to set up new employees as they are hired
- Organize office and team events
Experience and Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree is required
- Fluent German and English is required
- experience of office or team administrative responsibilities
- Strong communication skills and ability to interact with internal and external partners
- Superior organizational skills and impeccable follow up on tasks
- Be a problem solver at heart with a genuine interest in helping
- Previous experience in a high volume and fast paced office
- See more at: http://mindspace.me/jobs/
Are you delight and are you ready?
Please submit your English application to:
* Mindspace is an equal opportunity employer