Onboarding & B2B Client Manager (m/f)
- Mit Berufserfahrung
Onboarding and B2B Client Manager (m/f)
BorderGuru GmbH is a start-up offering an easy solution for retailers to sell and ship their products internationally – as easily as domestically. Integrated into the websites of our client retailers, consumers can shop abroad, transparently see the amount of duties & taxes for the order, pay them up front, and get their products shipped to their home. Anywhere in the world.
A win-win situation: low effort to internationalize for the retailer, borderless online-shopping for the consumer.
As part of the Otto Group, BorderGuru is backed by a big business group and has the Hermes Group as a reliable partner in both operations and sales.
As our Onboarding and B2B Client Manager you will…
- be responsible for the onboarding of new B2B clients, in close cooperation with internal technical and commercial teams
- be the main point of contact for key B2B clients for any technical and commercial specifications throughout the onboarding process
- act as a long-term contact for day to day business for the B2B clients which you have led through the onboarding process
- act as a project manager for the set-up of the logistics chain for new B2B clients
- work together with internal and external teams
- University degree in business, management, logistics or related fields
- At least 3 years of work experience in either project management, (key) account management, service delivery management or related fields, preferably in the logistics industry
- Interest in working in a young, dynamic company with an international team
- Keen on taking on responsibility
- A team player with self-confidence and personal motivation
- Interest in international logistics
- Ability to excel and react positively to the dynamic demands of a rapidly evolving company
- Pro-active, reliable and responsible in your working style
- Fluent in English and German, Chinese a plus
- Being part of a young, fast-growing company
- Long-term perspective in a growing startup with flat hierarchies
- Strong international partners
- Flexible working hours
- Best of two worlds: Start-up environment backed with corporate advantages by the Otto Group (subsidized public transport ticket, discounts at all Otto Group Companies)
- Offices are centrally located in the middle of beautiful Hamburg
We are an international team from different parts of the world with diverse backgrounds and experiences (start-ups, management consulting, software engineering, and others)
If this all sounds good to you, by all mean get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org! Please also include your salary expectations and potential start date.