Online Content Marketer (m/w)
Blogging has come a long way since its beginnings in the mid-nineties. Nowadays, brands are media and content is one of the most powerful ways for businesses to generate interest, awareness, leads and to build a brand.
We are looking for a content marketer - someone who understands that if, as a company you got more brains than budget you leverage inbound marketing. You must be incredibly creative and exceptional at writing whilst having a keen sense for business goals. We’re looking for someone who has solid experience in content marketing and has delivered tangible results for marketing and sales. Someone who can fuse creativity with science.
- Develop and execute a creative multi-media content marketing strategy, editorial calendar and standards that deliver business results like share-of-voice, branding, traffic, users and lead generation;
- You’re responsible for making content marketing a core part of our business, operations, and sales & marketing machine, involving different teams and internal and external contributors where necessary;
- Creatively and systematically identifying and investing in high-value activities including anything from producing the most interesting and sought after content to, inviting the right individuals to contribute while measuring what works best and improving accordingly;
- Writing, writing, writing, and even more writing;
- Leverage your presence and brand in the blogosphere, get connected, start building a network, get involved in the latest discussions;
- Get to know your audience and find creative and actionable ways to grow it fast, e.g. a newsletter list, an article series etc.;
- Write articles for the company blog, like product updates and team interviews;
- Improving visitor-to-lead conversion of content;
- Optimizing online content for search engines;
- Write copy for the website and texts for content marketing
- You must have previous content marketing experience
- You can illustrate prior success
- At least several years experience as an editor, blogger, or copywriter
- You’re very comfortable with technology and the web
- You’re a native English speaker
- Excellent skills in writing interesting, original content (through creativity and analytics)
- Ability to work systematically on ideas
- Excellent understanding of blogging technologies, trends and the blogosphere in general
- Tech and social media savvy
- Familiar with using content management systems like Wordpress, including basic knowledge in using HTML
We think being actively involved in something tells much more about a person than their CV. That’s why we love to see people working on interesting projects or hacks. Please feel free to share links, code or anything else with us that relates to (what you think have been) great achievements, not necessarily computer related.