Online Editor (m/f)
Writing and reading about the startup and digital world is your passion? You love the Berlin vibe, have your own blog or experience as an online editor? On top you describe yourself as an inspiring, engaged and motivated writer? If so, you’re perfect for us.
As an Online Editor you
- Develop ideas, stories and content for articles relevant to our magazine
- Read, write and research articles
- Verify facts, using standard reference sources
To be a best fit for our Heureka team you need
- Experience in editorial or PR work
- Native English speaking skills and a strong command of German
- The love of the written word and a good feeling for form and style
- Interest in the start-up scene and digital economy, always knowing the hottest news
- A creative and self-driven personality with team player mentality
- Nice to have: experience in SEO
What we offer
- A strong insight into the startup scene and digital economy
- An open and friendly atmosphere where your ideas count
- You will be part of a dynamic team which supports and inspires you
Who we are
Vertical Media is a Berlin-based media house for the digital economy. With its journalistic formats, the company presents the hottest news and information on topics such as Internet Entrepreneurship, Venture Capital or Digital Technologies in a broad spectrum.
Vertical Media also organizes a variety of conferences and events for the digital economy and the start-up community, functioning as a central networking platform for the European and international industry. For more information, please visit www.vmpublishing.com.