Online Marketeer for the leading graphic design marketplace (m/w)
- Mit Berufserfahrung
So, you’re looking for the next step in your online marketing career. You’ve run successful search and display campaigns and are passionate about media buy. Does your wish list include: a super-hot, fast growing startup with a disruptive business model, autonomy in your role, and the chance to be impactful on a day-to-day basis? If it does, you’re looking in the right place.
99designs has become the leading design marketplace serving the creative needs of solo entrepreneurs, startups, established companies and not-for-profit organizations in virtually every industry out there. We’ve paid out over $90M to our community of 950,000+ designers in just 6 years, and have experienced consistent triple digit growth.
As a ROI-driven online marketer and SEM expert, your knowledge and experience give you the ability to manage the European global search engine and display marketing. You will drive adoption of 99designs’s fast growing graphic design marketplace by buying, optimizing and managing advertisements on Google Search engine, Facebook, Google Display Network, LinkedIn, Xing as well as other online channels.
WHAT YOU NEED FOR THIS POSITION
- At least 2 years SEM experience with a proven history of managing profitable, performance-driven campaigns.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher required
- Experience buying, optimizing, and managing media buys on other major channels such as Facebook or LinkedIn.
- Outstanding analytical skills and data-driven mindset
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Good understanding of online marketing techniques in a B2B
- Experience with analytics tools and reports: Google Analytics, Pivot Tables, etc is a must. SQL/database knowledge a plus.
- Fluency in two or more languages beneficial: German, English, French
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING
- Independently manage performance-based keyword-targeted text ad buys on the Google search engines on top European markets (UK, DACH, France, Netherlands, Spain, Italy).
- Manage the purchase and optimization of text and display media buys on other networks such as Facebook, LinkedIn, Xing, Viadeo and Google Display Network
- Drive profitability through optimization of targeting, pricing and creative testing
- Manage weekly reports on spend and metrics
- Write copy for text-based advertisements and work with internal creative to test and improve ad design
- Work with internal product, and engineering teams as needed to improve ad design, tracking and ad performance
- Research new ways of lead acquisition to meet aggressive growth targets.
- Will work closely with San Francisco and European staff based in Berlin.
With offices in San Francisco, Berlin and Melbourne, we are a rapidly growing team with a culture for encouraging passionate people to be fun and creative. Everyone has a voice and everyone shapes our future. So, if this sounds like you we want to know you! Check us out at www.99designs.com
PLEASE GET IN TOUCH VIA EMAIL with
- Cover letter
- Start date
- Salary expectations