Online Marketing Generalist (m/f)
- Mit Berufserfahrung
You are the most passioned marketeer?
You want to learn more but also want to show what you´re able to do?
Your time is now and this include your next big step?
We are looking for a candidate who is really in love with Online Marketing and knows how to turn marketing budget into great success. You are the right fit if you´re gained already marketing expertise in fast pace environments and are now ready for the next big step.
- You´re responsible for country-specific online marketing as libero and right hand of the Head of online marketing
- You apply global strategies accross for definied countries across all channels with a focus on SEA, SEO, RTB, Display and affiliate
- You are in charge of the technical part of online marketing (e.g. tracking)
- You optimize on page conversion rate
- You´ll build relationships and striking partnerships with external marketing agencies, affiliate networks, and other potential partners
- You work closely with global management and offline counterparts to create integrated marketing plans.
- You´re running reports and make decisions and conculsions based on the numbers
Who we’re looking for
- You have a degree (Bachelor, Master, B.A., M.A., diploma) in a marketing related subject and have gained at least three years of professional experience in different online marketing channels, especially in the field of SEA and affiliate.
- You have 1-3 years experience in an online marketing agency or worked 3 years at an advertiser
- You are technically competent and familiar with major SEA tools and technologies such as tracking, landing page optimization, bid management and Google AdWords.
- You have the capacity to understand and execute against multiple and complex goals in a fast-paced environment and are comfortable with multi-tasking.
- This is a great opportunity to show off your experience using hard data and metrics to measure performance, determine improvements and innovation as well as your ability to immediately affect the success of our business through your efforts.
- Furthermore, you have excellent analytical and organizational skills. If you have excellent teamwork and very good language skills in English (German would be a plus) - you are the exactly what we're looking for!
If this sounds like you, then get in touch. Ideally, you can start immediately! So to apply, click on the apply now button at the bottom of the page. There is a short form to fill out, and we would like to have just your CV and a short motivation letter. We don’t accept applications by email, but we will be happy to answer any questions you send to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please find here the link to Jobvite to apply through: Hire
Unfortunately EU immigration law only permits us to accept candidates without an EU work permit if their profile and applicable work experience is exceptionally strong by the criteria listed above, so it's best if you already have a work permit valid in Germany.
What we can offer you
Kreditech wants to take good care of its employees - we want to make sure that working is exciting and productive. So to keep the team happy, Kreditech offers a modern, chic office located in the ever-growing Hafencity in Hamburg. Inside, you'll find a coffee machine to quench your thirst, snacks when you're hungry, XBOX to play when you need a break, a ping-pong table when you need exercise, and scooters to take you from one side of the office to the other in the blink of an eye. Outside, we make sure you can keep fit with a gym pass, or offer you a Metro pass to help with the commute. All in all, you're in good hands at Kreditech.