Online Marketing Manager (m/f)
- Manager/in ohne Personalverantwortung
Over the last three years, 3YOURMIND has developed 3D printing solutions that empower designers, architects and engineers to bring amazing products to life with the click of a button.
Today our platform 3D-button.com offers state of the art 3D printing tools and high-end printers to customers in more then 20 countries – right in their browser. Being an innovative company with offices in the heart of Berlin (DE) and Wrocław (PL), we are passionate about what we can do and have fun while doing it. Help us to push the boundaries of this amazing technology to the next level and join our highly skilled team now.
Working directly with the executive management, it is your responsibility to develop and execute our online marketing strategy.
What we offer you
- a young, dynamic & international company with skilled and motivated colleagues
- a diverse team with a mix of developers, 3D modellers, designers and businessmen
- access to the latest 3D printing technologies and printers in our 3D laboratory
- a modern workplace in the heart of Berlin
- a unique chance to transform your ideas directly into market changing products
- adequate payment
What you ideally have to offer
- technical understanding of web services combined with an eye for design and understanding of customers and their needs in an online world
- proven success in online marketing, from conception to completion
- strong writing skills and the ability to motivate both designers & engineers
- very strong analytical skills to identify and scope opportunities, measure campaign and channel performance, understand key drivers, and forecast business impact
- exceptional problem solving/decision making skills & ability to lead a team of experts
- enthusiastic to work with social media, SEO, Google Ads and willing to learn the language of 3D printing and its various communities
And also you are
- a native German with very good English language skills
- a leader
Grow with us to shape our company.
Send us your resume (English or German) with
reference projects you accomplished.