Online-Marketing Praktikum (m/w) in B2B-Startup
Mapudo – The Marketplace for Materials
Mapudo is one of the most exciting startups in the B2B e-commerce sector, embracing the promising challenge to bring the materials (metals, plastics, …) supply industry online. Through its marketplace platform, Mapudo is providing the ideal way to connect suppliers and buyers of materials and related product categories. Mapudo was founded in 2014 and is currently preparing the rollout of its award-winning business case backed by renowned VC investors, industry experts and a dedicated team of hands-on entrepreneurs. As an agile and fast-growing company, Mapudo is on an extremely demanding and rewarding journey to become the leading B2B materials marketplace available.
What you’ll do
- Where do we find new customers and what do we have to do, when, how, where, and with whom to win them? You deliver us the answers to these questions.
- You are an online marketing-god or well on your way to become one? Then you will develop and implement Mapudo's online marketing channel.
What we expect
- You are a master of online marketing and love what you are doing
- Your prior course of studies and / or work experience in online marketing (can be internships) show that you have the competencies and skills to fulfill your tasks
- You are a doer who quickly implements things in a pragmatic fashion
- A positive work spirit and desire to have fun while gaining new experiences
What you’ll get
- Exciting challenges in a positive and fun work environment with free coffee, tea, soft drinks and fresh fruits
- A flat hierarchy and plenty of responsibilities from the start (you will work hands-on to implement online marketing for our company)
- A long-term career perspective at a thriving B2B startup
- Compensation based on experience and opportunity to join Mapudo after the internship (with equity stake option)
Want to learn more about Mapudo and our team? Just take a look at www.mapudo.com.
To apply, please send your full application with reference to the Job ID, indicating your earliest / preferred start date as well as the source where you found our job posting via email to: Martin Ballweg, email@example.com