Online Product Manager / Product Owner (m/f)
- Mit Berufserfahrung
As a Product Manager at GLOSSYBOX you possess passion, knowledge and experience and you translate user behavior and needs into meaningful and successful products/features supporting our local entities. You manage all phases in a highly agile environment from a first business plan over mockups until you reach go live, strongly motivated by corporate success.
At the sweet spot between start-up and corporate, GLOSSYBOX offers the best of both worlds: a passionate, innovative and creative work environment and the reach and opportunities of an established business. Our more than 150 employees from 22 different nations direct all their efforts to create THE platform for beauty discovery. From our metropolitan offices in Berlin, Stockholm, London, Paris and New York we deliver boxes to our customers in 10 countries.
Thanks to our exceptional team we established as leading e-commerce beauty subscription service having delivered more than 11 million boxes until today.
Do you want to be part of our story? Come and apply now!
ONLINE PRODUCT MANAGER / PRODUCT OWNER (M/F)
- You define and manage the product roadmap as well as new features for our website customers and internal departments with the Head of Product
- You prioritize the product backlog, set up user stories and act as Product Owner within an agile software development process
- You liaise and communicate between designers, lead developers and internal stakeholders from our local entities in Europe (DE/AT/CH, FR, GB/IE, SE/NO) and North America (US/CA)
- You support the set-up of website prototypes and usability tests
- You set, monitor and analyze KPIs, track adoption of new features after release and the impact on the conversions
- You gained at least one year experience as a Product Owner in agile website development processes preferably within e-commerce based companies
- You have a good technical understanding of web shop applications or e-commerce shop management systems; Experience with Magento, HTML, CSS and Jira are a plus
- You are a highly motivated person with an analytical and entrepreneurial mindset able to work in a fast-paced and KPI driven, continually evolving business environment
- You communicate in a clear, structured way and comprehend IT processes and problems to write feature requirements that incorporate both the big picture and the small details
- You possess strong communication skills in English and are able to communicate with various internal departments as well as on a global scale with our international stakeholders
- A dynamic environment with an international and highly motivated team
- Opportunities for individual development, varied tasks and a steep learning curve
- Flat hierarchies, constant learning and casual workplace
- Open-space loft office in the heart of Berlin
- Glossy benefits from feel-good days over German language courses to special employee discounts
…and of course your monthly GLOSSYBOX