Online/E-Commerce Manager (m/f)
- Mit Berufserfahrung
BigRep is a Berlin-based tech startup and manufacturer and developer of the world’s largest serial 3D printer. Founded in 2014, the company is the market and technological leader for large-scale serial 3D printing, aiming to revolutionize design, prototyping and industrial production from the core. With a volume of more than 1m3//35.31ft3,
BigRep One—the current product line—is the largest FFF (Fused Filament Fabrication) printer available on the world market at the moment, thus bridging the gap between 3D printers designed for modelling and industrial use.
Our vision of the future is a fully digital, customized, local, cost-efficient and user friendly production not limiting innovation and creativity. The tools for this vision to become reality are BigRep’s comprehensive, large scale 3D printing solutions. We work and partner with the world’s most renowned industrial & software companies, designers, universities.
In the rapidly evolving world of 3D printing we have dedicated ourselves to advance not only the technology behind the printing process, but also broaden the potential market, by allowing a greater spectrum of individuals and organizations to delve into the possibilities that full-scale 3D printing entails.
We are always looking for strong talents across various disciplines and backgrounds, to culminate in our groundbreaking efforts for the future.
Job specific requirements
The Online/E-Commerce Manager will be responsible for delivering best user experience for the performance of the BigRep shop site and other additional online services.
- Manage the implementation of online services (Shop system, Helpdesk, Community …)
- Operate and improve our online shop and further systems
- Working closely with service agencies
- Controlling interfaces between further systems like ERP, CRM or Helpdesk
- Report and monitor necessary KPIs like Conversion rate, site speed, CLV and CAC
You will need to have
- Profound knowledge with shop systems & ecommerce
- Basic knowledge in web technologies
- Basic knowledge in SEO/SEM and shop analytics
- Experienced in project management
- Keen attention to detail and sense of curiosity
- 2-3 years working experience at the ecommerce environment
- Fluent English
What to expect from us
We at BigRep have an insatiable appetite for learning, for constantly improving upon the established and advancing technology as a whole. And we love doing so around our spacious and sunny loft office in the heart of Berlin’s creative-capital, Kreuzberg.
If you’re interested in working within a diverse team of talented and ambitious designers, engineers, programmers and many more, we look forward to receiving your written application and CV.