Marketing Manager (m/f)
- Mit Berufserfahrung
Join the team from day one and co-create a new kind of health and lifestyle brand for women: ONO Labs.
ONO Labs is revolutionizing female health by offering the first female focussed nutrition subscription. ONO Labs enters the market with the product line "ONO Natal" offering the first 100% plant-based, vegan, natural supplement that conveniently provide soon-to-be mums with the nutrition they and their babies need before, during and after a pregnancy accompanied by smart services built around the products.
ONO Labs envisions to be the first female-first digital native brand and trusted partner for female health in every life stage of a woman. Women are offered a full customer experience with a holistic brand experience that is more than just a tangible product.
What we offer
- A role in new startup that is financially backed by well-known investors and currently in the go to market phase
- Immediate responsibility to leave your imprint
- Your ideas and creativity are most welcome in your role and team
- Room for new ideas and personal growth: Follow your aspiration and proactively shape your career
- Access to a great network of successful entrepreneurs and experts
- Startup spirit: Flat hierarchies, open communication and an international and highly motivated team in a family like environment, regular team activities and events outside of work
Your Responsibilities as Marketing Manager
- Conceptualize the marketing strategy and campaigns to drive more sales / subscriptions
- Create and edit content for multimedia e.g. social media, newsletters and press releases
- Setup and manage campaigns for social media channels (e.g. Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn) for different audiences
- Help build a strong offline distribution network for the ONO Labs products
- Help build a branding strategy to create a positive company image
- Work cross functionally with design, sales, business development and product to be the everyday voice of the company
- Jump into different markets and understand the state of food science and search for new ways to liaise with our customers and partners every day
- Represent ONO Labs at conferences, meetups and other events
- You have a Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Communications or Languages
- You excel BOTH in German and English (both verbal and written)
- You follow the latest health and lifestyle trends and you have a high interest for food and nutritions
- You have knowledge in using excel, powerpoint and google sheets
- You are familiar with content distribution platforms (Facebook, Outbrain, Medium, etc), social media and CMSs like WordPress
- A teammate: You are passionate about your area and fun to work with
- An entrepreneur at heart. You don’t drop the pen at 6pm and you are excited about growing a business from scratch.
- You’re not hung up about what is and isn’t your job. You step in where you are needed.“This isn’t my problem” doesn’t enter your vocabulary
- You will be tasked with finding new ways for brand awareness and scalable growth: Build your case with numbers, clearly state your assumptions and push for getting a budget
You want to join ONO Labs?
Please send a current and detailed CV including your earliest start date and your salary expectations to Julia.
We are looking forward to getting to know you!