Onsite Technology Manager (m/f)
mycs is a fast growing furniture online shop that is revolutionizing e-commerce. All our products are customizable via photorealistic, real-time 3D customization tools. mycs is expanding very quickly and hiring a large team in Berlin to further grow our business. Join our passionate team to shape the future of the furniture market!
- You will take over the ownership over different marketing tools from Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager to A/B testing tools, including implementation, testing, decision making and support, being an interface between our marketing and technology teams
- You will analyze customer behaviour, monitor website performance, perform A/B testing of different website elements and derive improvements in website architecture and navigation, driving front-end adaptations and defining new features together with the marketing team
- You will be involved into definition of testing hypothesis and QA to ensure the efficient and stable performance of the marketing channels, working closely with our engineers
- Bachelor’s degree in Media Informatics or similar, strong technical vibe
- Technical knowledge in HTML, CSS, Java Script
- Understanding of web tracking concepts and website analytics tools
- Analytical skills and interest in data analysis
What we offer
- A perfect setup to learn and develop your skills and start your career
- Access to a great network of experts from leading European e-businesses to support and guide you through the challenges
Please send us your detailed application including a cover letter, your CV with references and your availability to firstname.lastname@example.org. We are looking forward to hearing from you!