Operational Finance Manager (m/f)
- Mit Berufserfahrung
Factory is the first and largest start-up campus in Germany. With over 16,000 sqm of space, Factory project provides a home to local heroes like SoundCloud, industry titans like Twitter and also hosts up-and-coming start-ups. As we are expanding to new locations and into new services, Factory itself is seeing lightning speed growth. Come and join one of the most exciting projects in Berlin, work alongside a dynamic and international team of young professionals and broaden your perspectives by growing with us from office building to a thriving community.
We are currently looking for an experienced Operational Finance Manager to join our innovative and ambitious team at our Berlin office.
YOUR TASKS WILL BE
- help determine Factory’s financial policy and direction, reporting to and partnering with the finance department responsible
- set up cash flow and forecasting
- perform and implement budgeting operations
- oversee operational accounting practices such as payroll, accounts payable and accounts receivable
- conduct proactive analysis to provide more strategic business decisions
- implement and maintain sophisticated fraud prevention practices
- assist in creating all financial reporting materials and metrics
- communicate with third parties (Auditors, Banks, Lawyers etc.)
- create monthly and annually reports, complying with deadlines
- implement and maintain a system of policies, internal controls, accounting standards and procedures
- You have a degree in Business Administration (MBA) or an equivalent qualification in Finance Sciences
- You worked several years in the Finance department both of a corporate and of a Start-up
- You are a natural leader with broad experience in financial issues
- You have gathered a lot of experience managing finance accounting, budgeting, controlling and reporting
- You have worked with relevant tools and platforms and are familiar with mainstream accounting softwares
- You are a hands-on manager and extremely accurate
- You work well in a team and can perform also under pressure - we grow fast
- You have excellent German and English language skills, in spoken and written
- You will be given a great opportunity for professional growth and self-improvement on a strategic and creative level
- You will work in a fast-paced, multi-faceted and exciting company
- You will lead a team of smart, ambitious and multi-tasking professionals
- You will receive a competitive pay as well as the opportunity of experiencing employee equity
Do you feel the right fit for this opening and are excited about starting your next challenge? Then APPLY FOR THIS JOB at Factory.
We are looking forward to you!