Operations Manager (m/w) - Internship
- Mit Berufserfahrung
GoCater offers an online tool to help companies based in Germany and France booking catering products delivered to their doorstep by the most extensive quality choice of caterers on the market.
As operations manager, you'll manage the relationships and operations with clients and partners for the German market.
This position is based in the heart of the Paris startup scene, where our international operations' team is located.
You'll also interact daily with the part of the German team based in Berlin!
Your main responsibilities
- Introduction calls to all new corporate clients requests followed by helping with their booking process where needed
- Successfully convert the requests which were generated by the sales team into new orders
- Handle order changes and add-ons to bookings and special requests from our clients
- Assist new catering partners to create their profiles on GoCater.de
- Manage relationships with our existing catering partners efficiently
- Supervise the quality of all the bookings made by your clients
- Help increasing the retention and frequency of purchases of our recurring clients
- Be your team eyes and ears to understand all clients and partners needs!
- Great interpersonal skills
- Customer care / sales talent, very comfortable with conversations on the phone
- With at least 1 year of university/college experience
- Native-level German speaker and good English to communicate well with the rest of the company
- Being trustworthy and enjoying strong autonomy
- Available for at least 4 months full-time
- Possible start dates: September 2017, January 2018
700€/month gross salary
50% refund of the public transport season tickets
Being part of the catering industry digital revolution!