Operations Manager (m/f)
Mindspace* is hiring!
Looking to work in an exciting, dynamic, fun fast- growing global company? Well, Mindspace is looking for you as an Operations Manager (m/f)!
Join us and be a part of the Mindspace family. This full time position is based in Berlin-Mitte and will report directly to the local management. The operations manager handles the entire operational aspect of the Mindspace location, and is in charge of the community managers, Field Operations Technician and much more, and is an integral part of each of our locations adding to it their heart and soul.
The main responsibilities of an operations manager at Mindspace include (but not limited to):
Job Description & Responsibilities
- Mapping and creating a base building document describing all the operational processes that exists or should exist in the building in a dialogue with the property management and in accordance with the lease agreement document, These tasks include: guest registration, cleaning, sanitation, systems (A/C, heating, IT, fire and more)
- Procure, negotiate and deal closing with multiple suppliers such as:
- drinks (e.g. coffee, beer, water and soda fountain, snacks vendors)
- VOIP & Phones
- Remote secretary services
- Writing house rules protocols in accordance to Mindspace guidelines for working with suppliers in synergy with community management:
- Create maintenance protocols ensuring smooth activity of all system related issues such as: cooling systems, fire & safety, mechanical, lighting and security.
- Coordinate deliveries and set up for all operations consumables for the following:
- Printing stations
- Kitchen supplies
- Printers and IT issues
- Handling building security, access cards, cameras monitoring, security companies etc.
- Regulate procedures and train the community management team in accordance to company’s guidelines and protocols
- Responsible for successful building operations
- Ultimate accountability for everything in the space
- Ongoing training for the community management
- Keep improving procedures by using existing metrics (KPIs)
- Compile and analyze data and metrics to support business decisions in your market
- Manages the administrative, logistical and all other aspects of the location
- Liaison between project management, community and other entities in order to handle potential issues from opening
- Punch list creation and solutions in collaboration with project management
- Drive sales, including setting sales strategy and goals, conducting site tours, and on-boarding new members
- Conceptualize and execute top-notch events prior to and when the new location opens
- Support, coordinate and interact seamlessly with all the teams involved from opening
- Keep a transparent and effective communication in order to be always aligned with company’s corporate, ready to raise flags in case of delays or issues
Experience & Minimum Qualifications
- Demonstrated operational experience - sales experience with different phase stages (prospect, develop and closing the deal) is an advantage
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills and ability to influence multiple stakeholders at various levels
- Excellent problem-solving, critical thinking and analytical skills
- University Degree - BA or BS Degree in Business, Economics or related field – advantage
- High level of English & German – both verbally and writing - MUST!
Critical Competencies for Success
- Detail oriented person with strong ability for multitasking
- Hands on, hands on, hands on.
- Results driven, and being a great methodologist are essential in order to excel in this role
- Customer centric, a people’s person and fast identification of our members’ needs
- Getting the job done! Practical, fast thinker, and being able to deliver whatever it takes
- Multi-tasking and ability to communicate with different type of members, stakeholders and departments within the organization
- Knowing the eco-system – being familiar with start-ups, designers, and what is going on in the city – big advantage
- Can translate trends to actionable ways to anticipate customer and market needs
Please submit your application to: Berlin@mindspace.me
* Mindspace is an equal opportunity employer