Operations Manager (m/f)
- Mit Berufserfahrung
CRX Markets is a young FinTech company focused on supplier and receivables finance. Using the CRX approach, large corporate buyers can strengthen their supply chain while benefitting from reduced working capital. For SMEs, this means significantly reduced financing cost with the ability to manage their own working capital effectively.
With innovative products and by diversifying available funding sources, CRX introduces transparency and competitiveness for the advantage of its clients. Reshaping the current status quo of short-term corporate funding CRX is aiming to become the leading marketplace for trade receivables financing. CRX is the only supply chain finance platform regulated by the BaFin. For additional information, please visit www.crxmarkets.com.
After successful going-live with the CRX 1.0 product suite with our first anchor clients, CRX is looking to enlarge its team, with the hire of a
Operations Manager (m/f)
Backed by a solid business education as “Bankkaufmann/-frau” or equipped with a Bachelor’s degree in economics or related fields, the Operations Manager will work closely with the head of the operations department and members of the CRX management and liaise with banks, institutional investors and corporate servicers to deliver quality results in time on a day by day basis. In particular, we are looking for young potentials with 2 to 5 years’ experience coming from a banking, financial services or corporate organization. Ideal candidates are self-starters, highly motivated and able to work independently.
The Operations Manager is, inter alia, responsible for the following tasks:
- Administration and monitoring of the CRX Markets SCF Platform
- Client onboarding
- Auctioning and settlement of securities
- Day to day contact partner for banks, institutional investors and corporate servicers
- Reporting and reconciliation
- Preparations for billing
- Creation and update of internal process descriptions
- Support of KYC / AML functions
- Continuous processes improvement
The successful applicant will have many of the following qualities:
- Knowledge of fixed income securities
- Knowledge of securities processing at Clearstream Banking Frankfurt / Euroclear
- Experience in compliance and audit processes
- Knowledge of treasury functions and financial markets
- Savvy and convincing in front of senior members of management
- "Bankkaufmann/-frau and/or Bachelor’s and/or Master’s degree in business administration or related studies
- Reliable and diligent way of working
- Excellent analytical skills
- Solid organizational and prioritization skills
- IT affinity and excellent skills in MS Excel
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in German and English
- Entrepreneurial minded individual able to execute tasks independently
- Highly motivated with the ability to quickly adapt to new challenges
The position of Operations Manager offers an outstanding opportunity for a highly-motivated individual to be involved in the growth of a successful Fintech company and prepare for the next step in the daily operational environment. The position is based in Munich and is vacant immediately. CRX offers an attractive working environment, an open-minded und supportive team and a competitive compensation package.
If your background and qualifications meet these specifications, please forward your application including your salary expectation and earliest starting date via eMail to: