Junior Business Analyst (m/f)
Pandata provides advanced solutions in Digital Analytics and Business Intelligence for companies that want to utilise data to achieve greater success.
Located in the vibrant heart of Berlin, Pandata was founded in 2015 by data enthusiasts with years of experience in the field.
Our consulting helps businesses become more data-driven by using the latest technologies to build the best individual data landscape.
With the ever-increasing number of available tools, our clients trust us to connect the right dots as well as create custom solutions where necessary. We follow a holistic approach, covering the entire data stream from sourcing, to processing to insight generation.
- Opportunity to build a great company and grow with us
- Acquire a highly demanded skill-set and technical prowess through direct mentorship
- Responsibility from day one
- Work with a highly motivated and smart team, in a professional but amiable environment
- Frequent team events and weekly get-togethers
- Cereal, fruits, snacks, hot and cold drinks and anything else
As Junior Business Analyst you will work closely with clients to generate insights and work side by side with the founders on growing the company.
- Communicate with clients to understand their situation and need
- Create reports and dashboards using state-of-the-art data software and technologies
- Work with the data engineers to ensure a solid data infrastructure
- Perform in-depth analysis on business performance data
- Independent working mentality, proactive attitude and an entrepreneurial mindset
- Analytical skills and an affinity for digital business
- Solid communication skills in English
- Knowledge or interest in working with data (e.g. SQL)
- Experience with BI software or tools is a plus
At Pandata we value smartness and motivation over job posting requirements.
There is always a position if you're clever and feel inspired, just write us!