Management Assistant (m/f)
Pandata provides advanced solutions in Digital Analytics and Business Intelligence for companies that want to utilise data to achieve greater success.
Located in the vibrant heart of Berlin, Pandata was founded in 2015 by data enthusiasts with years of experience in the field.
Our consulting helps businesses become more data-driven by using the latest technologies to build the best individual data landscape.
With the ever-increasing number of available tools, our clients trust us to connect the right dots as well as create custom solutions where necessary. We follow a holistic approach, covering the entire data stream from sourcing, to processing to insight generation.
- Opportunity to build a great company and grow with us
- Acquire a highly demanded skill-set and technical prowess through direct mentorship
- Responsibility from day one
- Work with a highly motivated and smart team, in a professional but amiable environment
- Frequent team events and weekly get-togethers
- Cereal, fruits, snacks, hot and cold drinks and anything else
As Management Assistant you will work side by side with the founders on growing the company and the team.
- Support in administrative tasks, e.g. accounting
- Arrange events, appointments and travels
- Collaborate with founders in recruiting efforts and HR
- Manage phone calls and correspondence
- Independent working mentality, proactive attitude and an entrepreneurial mindset
- Friendly, confident, and engaging manner as well as an open personality
- Highly organised and structured way of working
- Solid communication skills in German and English
- Abilty to handle work with absolute discretion and confidentiality
At Pandata we value smartness and motivation over job posting requirements.
There is always a position if you're clever and feel inspired, just write us!