Head of Sales Germany (m/w/d)
- Direktor/in (Bereichsleiter, VP, SVP etc.)
We are a dynamic, fast-growing team that’s excited about e-commerce and logistics and the opportunity to transform these industries with data and technology. We are now extending our sales teams across the world. Join us and our journey to drive the growth in the e-commerce market worldwide.
We need you on our team
Our outstanding solutions and eagerly waiting leads are waiting for a Parcel Perform counterpart in Europe, meeting our clients in Germany and beyond. You are well connected in the e-Commerce industry and are excited about technology and software? Then this job is waiting for you!
Leverage your experience in software sales and understanding of the e-Commerce market to grow Parcel Performs business in Europe. From identifying the potential leads to closing the contracts, you would be a key driver for our business expansion in Germany.
- Lead Parcel Perform Sales efforts in Germany: Our Parcel Perform team has successfully developed a global software business with customers worldwide. Given our huge success across customers in Europe it’s now time for us to put boots on the ground and open our sales office in Germany. Based out of Berlin, you would be the face of Parcel Perform in all lead and customer interactions across Germany and expand our reach at some opportunities across Europe as well.
- Own the entire sales cycle: From identifying the right leads, to consulting them on our solution and value to closing the deal - we are excited for you to truly own the lead conversion and customer relationships. Our teams across the world will support you with everything you need, but your drive and ownership on the sales for Germany will be key for your success.
- Growing together with our existing customers: Parcel Perform has already successfully onboarded the leading German e-Commerce companies in the areas of fashion and home & living. We now strive to provide them with a personal interface on the ground to build long-lasting relationships and grow together with them.
- Build processes and scale up the team and help us grow: Scaling sales is all about the right processes, diligent CRM management and surrounding yourself with the best possible team. We will ensure to equip you with everything you need, but you will be the driver to further shape and improve our sales process and choose the right team to ensure your success.
In summary, you will be a business-critical part of our team, with full ownership on the German market and every opportunity to grow your reach within Europe We need you to be both business advisors to the customer as well as product consultants.
What you should bring along
We at Parcel Perform believe in innovation, energy and resourcefulness for everything we do. We will not stop to deliver an outstanding product that we can be proud of and need you to help us to inform the world. You need to feel the same way about our offering and bring along the following things:
- Minimum 3 years software solution sales and a high affinity to the tech industry
- Previous experience with Tech startups, e-Commerce, SaaS subscription sales is a plus
- You gained first experience in leading and developing a sales team
- You are persistent in pursuing your goals with the readiness to go the extra mile for our customers. Strong team player but still a self-starter.
- World-class interpersonal and communication skills. Ability to effortlessly make complex contractual and technical details sound simple
- Well structured with the ability to balance competing priorities and manage multiple projects/deals at the same time
- Exceptional fluency and articulation in English and German (both spoken and written)
- A willingness to keep learning and pushing yourself to higher and higher levels.
In return, you will receive
We are on a mission together to change the e-commerce logistics world and are in it for the journey and the opportunities it offers to all of us. Become part of the team and experience the excitement of contributing to this incredible team effort.
- The opportunity to work in a fast growing, super exciting and innovative business that will revolutionise the e-commerce logistics industry. You will be the needle of success on the growth of a global product that will become a key platform behind successful e-commerce logistics worldwide.
- The ability to continuously learn and develop in an international setting with you being a critical driver behind the success of us achieving our mission.
- An environment where everybody never stops growing, and focuses on succeeding - we continuously work with you on your strengths and weaknesses across many important dimensions, and look at ways for you to address them and further your development
- Your entry ticket into being part of the Parcel Perform startup Universe, where you will work with and alongside people that share the same passion and dedication.
If this sounds like you, get in touch! We would like to personally get to know you, discuss your visions and ideas. As a first step, please submit your updated CV and a cover letter, explaining why you would be the perfect candidate for this role and how you will help us in our pursuit of becoming the world’s best e-commerce logistic management platform.