Senior Manager Corporate Development and M&A (m/f/d)
- Manager/in mit Personalverantwortung
We strive to make our cities healthier, cleaner and more liveable. How? By providing parking solutions that are simple, quick and effortless. Today, PARK NOW is the world’s leading provider of on-demand mobile payments for on- and off-street parking. We make life easier for more than 17,000,000 drivers in over 700 cities in Europe.
About the role/team
We are looking for an experienced, hands-on professional to take the lead in M&A and Corporate Development projects. You will be responsible for evaluation, selection and execution of internal and external Corporate Development opportunities. You will do this in close collaboration with different business units and multi-disciplinary project teams. You will work closely with highly motivated and open-minded people, that are self-driven with a great team spirit. In this role, you have the opportunity to take the lead and make a significant impact on the further growth and strategic development of our company.
- Identify, analyse, approach and conclude strategic opportunities for partnerships, investments and M&A transactions managing all internal and external stakeholders
- Execution of partnership and M&A projects with internal and external stakeholders in different phases including detailed synergy analysis, overall business case, business plan, valuation, deal structuring, implementation plan and due diligence
- Initiate, develop and monitor corporate development plans in close cooperation with corporate development teams in the organization to improve capabilities and organizational effectiveness
- Support post-merger integration and proactively kick-off and supervise commercial initiatives with country's C-levels and executive team
- Support senior/top management in the development of the PARK NOW & CHARGE NOW strategy, adhoc reports, business cases and other critical topics
- Being a sparring partner for business units with (commercial) business sense and a broad multi-disciplinary expertise.
- You will report directly to the Chief Strategy Officer of the PARK NOW and CHARGE NOW Joint Ventures in its Headquarters in Berlin.
- Excellent university degree in economics, business administration, engineering, law or equivalent at one of the leading universities or business schools;
- At least 8 years of relevant professional experience in Investment Banking, M&A advisory, Venture Capital, Private Equity, Corporate Development, or Management Consulting.
- Experience managing end-to-end transactions
- Experience in the field of digital mobility services is an advantage;
- Strong analytical and conceptual skills combined with a very good understanding of business coherences;
- Determined, assertive demeanour and strong hands-on mentality;
- Strong communication and presentation skills in German and English (further languages are an advantage);
- Strong sense of responsibility and a high level of commitment;
- Readiness for international business trips.
Want to be part of a dynamic fast-growing scale-up and global, urban mobility leader? Yes! Want to make an impact? Yes!
We offer a lot of autonomy and room to develop your talents. We know our people are at their best when they enjoy a good work-life balance, which we fully support. You can expect great employment benefits, including a sports membership, Friday beers and snacks, daily fresh fruit, fun team events and much more!
PARK NOW. We are driven to improve. Come join the ride!