HR Manager (m/w/d)
- Manager/in mit Personalverantwortung
Wanted: HR professional excited to shape the future of mobility!
We love cities. And we’re doing something to make our cities healthier, cleaner and more liveable. How? By providing parking solutions that are simple, quick and effortless. Today, PARK NOW is the world’s leading provider of on-demand mobile payments for on- and off-street parking. We make life easier for more than 17,000,000 drivers in over 700 cities in Europe.
About the role/team
At PARK NOW our people are our key asset. We truly believe in the power of high performing teams – which is why we work with the best people in the market to support and grow our business. Our company and HR department are in a real scale-up phase: we’re experiencing and managing hyper growth in the number of new joiners while simultaneously laying the foundation for a mature organization with scalable tools and structures.
To support this process we are currently looking for an HR Manager that can support our German and Austrian operational/sales teams as well as our global (management) team (in total 40 employees and growing fast) with all of their operational HR and recruitment needs, while also building the local HR structure and driving key value-add initiatives.
- Independently design and deliver a comprehensive people strategy that is fully integrated with the overall business direction for our German and Austrian teams: talent and headcount planning, compensation and benefits structure as well as training and people development
- Support in building a people-centric high-performance culture: advise on initiatives for organizational and leadership development and guide leadership in a comprehensive and effective feedback process
- Manage and deploy complex HR projects: optimizing admin and payroll processes, implementing a seamless on- and off boarding process, and rolling out new tools and HRIS features that will provide better support to stakeholders
- Guide and advise leadership in corrective action, development plans, employee terminations, employee safety and ensuring legal and regulatory compliance by staying abreast of the latest regulatory trends and developments
- Drive local recruitment activities: advise on recruitment strategy and manage local hiring processes end to end
This role is based in our YOUR NOW headquarters in Berlin.
You are part of an ambitious, hardworking, international team in Berlin as well as the international HR team. Reporting into the Group HR Director based in Amsterdam (NL) and working closely together with the Managing Director DE & AT and global management.
You’re an enthusiastic, innovative thinker who never settles for ‘good enough’. You’re always trying to improve. You’re driven, creative, flexible and critical. And you’re a great communicator. You have/are:
- A degree in Human Resources or otherwise relevant field (e.g. Business Administration, Psychology, Law)
- A minimum of 7-10 years’ experience in a position with similar responsibilities preferably in an international, tech or high-growth environment
- Experience in training leadership and top talent
- Experience in setting up and rolling out HR structures, tooling and initiatives – knowledge of Oracle HCM is a big plus
- Experience in dealing with diverse stakeholders
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in German and English
- Full time availability
- A pragmatic and energetic high achiever
- A good listener, who can build superior relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Detail-oriented, organized and able to set and meet deadlines
- A real team player
Want to be part of a dynamic fast-growing scale-up and global, urban mobility leader? Yes! Want to make an impact? Yes!
We offer a lot of autonomy and room to develop your talents. We know our people are at their best when they enjoy a good work-life balance, which we fully support. You can expect great employment benefits, including a sports membership, Friday beers and snacks, daily fresh fruit, fun team events and much more!
PARK NOW. We are driven to improve. Come join the ride!