Senior Manager Strategy & Business Development (m/f/d)
- Manager/in ohne Personalverantwortung
PARK NOW (part of BMW and Daimler) is looking for a Senior Manager Strategy & Business Development located in Berlin. If you are interested in the rare opportunity to join a nascent company focused on conquering the mobile phone parking market and the ability to directly contribute to that success, you might want to read further!
We are looking for an experienced, hands-on Senior Manager Strategy & Business Development who is passionate about developing and implementing strategies within the digital mobility services sector. You will be reporting directly to the CEO.
With PARK NOW you have the opportunity to work in a professional and powerful team significantly shaping the future of mobility. Our team consists of highly motivated and open-minded people, self-driven and with a great team spirit.
You’ll develop and diversify PARK NOW by:
- Handling strategic matters for the company and preparing decision-making documents for the top management;
- Leading comprehensive strategic projects (especially in the field of M&A and PMI) from analysis to conception and planning up to implementation;
- Coordinating and moderating workshops, active monitoring of project progress as well as preparation of sophisticated presentations and documents for the top management.
You’ll push the businesses to leverage their success:
- By analyzing revenue and cost synergies to optimize existing business areas;
- By identifying strategic cooperations and investment opportunities (including business potential and profitability analyzes);
- By carrying out detailed market, competition and business model analyzes and evaluations;
- By steering internal and external stakeholders.
- You have an excellent university degree in economics, engineering or equivalent at one of the leading universities or business schools;
- You have at least 5 years of relevant professional experience in strategy consulting, corporate strategy & business development, investment banking, private equity or venture capital;
- You are determined, assertive demeanor and strong hands-on mentality;
- You have a strong sense of responsibility and a high level of commitment;
- You have strong communication and presentation skills in German and English (further languages are an advantage);
- You are available for international business trips.
- You have experience in setting up and leading international projects (especially in the field of M&A and PMI);
- You have experience in the field of digital mobility services is an advantage;
- You have strong analytical and conceptual skills, combined with a very good understanding of business coherences;
- You are very good PowerPoint and Excel skills;
This role is located in Berlin and requires periodic travel to our US and Dutch Headquarters and occasionally to other European markets.
Do you have a desire to shape innovative and modern mobility services? Then become part of our team and send us your detailed application documents (cover letter, CV and desired salary) via the application link below.
We are looking forward to meeting you.
PARK NOW is part of BMW and Daimler, and with almost two decades in the business, PARK NOW makes life easier globally for more than 30,000,000 customers in over 1100 cities. Our strong brands process 200+ million transactions every year.
We are PARK NOW.
At PARK NOW, we’re driven by one thing: creating a healthier, more liveable urban environment, where people can move about freely and easily. How? By unlocking the power of technology for good. Developing innovative, sustainable and impactful mobility solutions that make a real difference. Join us, and you’ll be part of a highly driven team of people who share this goal and want to make an impact. Who continuously innovate. Collaborate. Challenge each other. Find solutions. Create. Improve things – for our customers and the cities they live in. Come help us shape the future of mobility.
We are PARK NOW. And we are driven to improve. Join us.