Operations Manager (m/w/d) - Germany / Austria
- Manager/in mit Personalverantwortung
The ParkNow Group (part of BMW and Daimler) is looking for an Operations Manager (Germany and Austria) located in Berlin. ParkNow develops innovative, sustainable and impactful mobility solutions that make a real difference. If you are interested in the rare opportunity to join a nascent company focused on conquering the mobile phone parking market and the ability to directly contribute to that success, you might want to read further!
We are looking for an experienced, hands-on Operations Manager (Germany and Austria) who is passionate about developing and implementing efficient processes and strategies within the digital mobility services sector.
With ParkNow you have the opportunity to work in a professional and powerful team significantly shaping the future of mobility. Our team consists of highly motivated and open-minded people, self-driven and with a great team spirit.
- Main contact for all financial processes from forecasting, budgeting to expense reporting
- Monitoring relevant (operative) KPIs, track budgets and identify improvement measures
- Preparing ad-hoc analyses and reports to increase transparency and support the decision-making process
- Support in strategic and operational matters and the preparation of decision-making documents for the top management
- Supporting the team in all legal and regulatory issues
- Providing general administrative support to ensure a smooth working day of the team as well as supporting the morale with small and large team events
- Managing HR and payroll processes
- Excellent university degree in economics, engineering or equivalent
- First professional experience with in the field of tech start-ups, consulting, investment banking or venture capital
- Experience in working with data and ensuring highest data quality standards.
- Data-driven with strong analytical, conceptual and problem-solving skills
- Determined, assertive demeanour and strong hands-on mentality
- Very good PowerPoint and Excel skills
- Strong sense of responsibility and a high level of commitment
Do you have a desire to shape innovative and modern mobility services? Then become part of our team and send your detailed application documents (cover letter, CV and desired salary) via the application link below.
We are looking forward to meeting you.
PARK NOW is part of BMW and Daimler, and with almost two decades in the business, PARK NOW makes life easier for more than 17,000,000 drivers in over 700 European cities. Our four strong brands process 130 million+ transactions every year.
We are PARK NOW.
At PARK NOW, we’re driven by one thing: creating a healthier, more liveable urban environment, where people can move about freely and easily. How? By unlocking the power of technology for good. Developing innovative, sustainable and impactful mobility solutions that make a real difference.
Join us, and you’ll be part of a highly driven team of people who share this goal and want to make an impact. Who continuously innovate. Collaborate. Challenge each other. Find solutions. Create. Improve things – for our customers and the cities they live in. Come help us shape the future of mobility.
We are PARK NOW. And we are driven to improve. Join us.