Team Lead Sales (m/f/d) - Off-street (German Speaking)
- Mit Berufserfahrung
Wanted: Team Lead Sales Off-street excited to make a difference!
Do you want to be part of shaping the future of urban mobility? If the answer is yes, get in touch.
We love cities. And we’re doing something to make our cities healthier, cleaner and more liveable, stress and pollution free.
How? By providing parking solutions that are as simple, quick and effortless as possible. We’ve already come a long way: Today, PARK NOW is the world’s leading provider of on-demand mobile payments for on- and off-street parking. We make life easier for more than 17,000,000 drivers in over 700 cities in Europe. And we work in partnership with cities for a healthier environment. A good example, our flexible parking pricing based on vehicle emissions.
This is what you’ll be doing as the Team Lead Sales Off-street
You are an experienced, hands-on Senior Sales & Business Development Manager who is passionate about selling digital products and services within the digital mobility services sector. You will take full responsibility for the off-street sales activities in Germany and Austria.
With PARK NOW you can work in a professional and powerful team significantly shaping the future of mobility. Our team consists of highly motivated, open-minded people, that are self-driven with a great team spirit.
- Identify and evaluate new off-street business opportunities to facilitate the territorial expansion of the PARK NOW premium parking services in Germany and Austria.
- Refine the off-street target market segmentation and sales strategy including acquisition plan for car park operators throughout Germany and Austria.
- Lead the local off-street sales team and manage the entire off-street sales process from lead generation, bid submission, presentation, contractual negotiations and implementation.
- Produce new acquisitions through self-generated business using a combination of telephone acquisition, research, meeting activity and marketing campaigns.
- Develop strong relationships with car park operators through regular contact, meetings and networking with key influencers.
- Control the sales performance process to provide management information on pipeline, activity and overall sales performance.
To be successful in this role
You’re an enthusiastic, innovative thinker who never settles for ‘good enough’. You’re always trying to improve. To develop solutions faster. To make our systems run better. You’re driven, analytical, flexible and critical. And you’re a great communicator. You have:
- Bachelor’s degree level or higher in business and economics with a major in sales or business development (equivalents will be considered).
- At least 5 years of commercial sales work experience (preferable in a technology start-up with a product of comparable scope).
- A verifiable track record of achieving sales targets and delivering long term value contracts.
- Demonstrable network of contacts, ideally within parking industry, cities, large corporate companies and technology start-ups.
- Excellent in sales planning, organization and project management.
- Excellent communication skills in German and fluent in English.
- Excellent in the use of MS office applications and Salesforce.
Want to be part of a dynamic fast-growing scale-up and global, urban mobility leader? Yes! Want to make an impact? Yes! Then join us NOW.
We offer a lot of autonomy and room to develop your talents. We know our people are at their best when they enjoy a good work-life balance, which we fully support. You can expect great employment benefits, including a sports membership, fun team events and much more!
PARK NOW. We are driven to improve. Come join the ride!