Head of Software Engineering / CTO / CPO / Late Founder (m/f/d)
- Manager/in mit Personalverantwortung
You are an expert in efficiently running IT development organizations in startups? Then you are exactly right with us: You will make an important contribution to the technical development of a data-driven web application and be at the forefront of bringing Patent-Pilot to the next level.
Patent-Pilot is an innovative big data startup that evaluates millions of patent applications and uses its web platform to make the global intellectual property market transparent. Our clients are respected international patent law firms that use patent data and analytics to support their strategic decisions.
- Responsibility for all operational aspects of the technical development
- Implementing new features and functions in front-end and back-end
- Building and managing the engineering team, both internally as well as outsourced
- Responsibility for technology road map
- Defining and managing development projects
- Defining, tracking and monitoring technology performance metrics
- Growing the skill-set of team members
- Proven experience as CTO, technical team lead, senior developer or similar role, ideally in a B2B SaaS business
- Familiar with modern web technologies, especially Node.JS, TypeScript, React, Mongo DB. Experience with Graph databases, Elasticsearch, Kubernetes and PostgreSQL is a plus.
- Excellent communication and management skills
- Outstanding organizational and leadership abilities
- Strong ability to work in a team and unconditional will to succeed
- Fluent in German and English
- Leading the IT engineering team in a high-growth startup with clear product/market fit
- Self-determined work with room for own ideas and suggestions
- Flexible working hours
- Monetary participation in company success
- Agile development with fast releases and strong user focus
- Constructive, tolerant atmosphere with room for failure and learning
- Cooperative collaboration in a team without hierarchies
- Office in the center of Munich
Interested? Send us your CV. We do not expect a cover letter and want to get to know you in person.