Chief Marketing Officer - CMO (m/f/d)
- Manager/in mit Personalverantwortung
PaulCamper is Germany’s first and largest marketplace and community for sharing campervans and mobile homes. It’s also the country’s most authentic and most successful. We love freedom and adventure, and our goal is to offer as many people as possible an opportunity to experience the joy of travelling.
As a venture-capital-backed startup, we’re looking for an experienced Chief Marketing Officer, who will be instrumental in connecting PaulCamper with holiday and freedom of travel. Are you a curious trend setter that enjoys starting new adventures? Keep on reading!
- You make camper dreams come true as you define and shape PaulCamper as a ❤ brand in all our international markets.
- You are an active creator of the PaulCamper mission, that is putting our company's marketing & communications strategy into action.
- You build your own business unit that includes also all operational marketing & communications activities in the beginning.
- You lead an efficient and creative marketing team of 15+ people.
- You inspire the team with vision, creativity and exceptional leadership skills.
Your Travel Experience
- You have 5+ years of leadership experience as a Director, VP or C-level manager. You're a proven and natural leader in an intercultural environment.
- You have worked several years in a fast-paced startup, working for great consumer brands. Marketplace experience is a plus.
- Your perspective of marketing means more than just brand, communications and performance marketing. Your track record also includes product and sales.
- You are a great visionary, and a data & results-driven strategist, but you still bring a hands-on approach to the team.
- You are an inspiring storyteller with excellent communication skills in both German and English. More languages are a plus.
Your Base Camp
- The opportunity to be part of PaulCamper’s success story and actively help shape and grow our company and its culture.
- Responsibility, challenges and encouragement from day one, with the chance to leave your own mark.
- A high level of flexibility and creative freedom.
- A company culture that is based on passion, authenticity and respect.
- Continuous and mutual feedback as well as room for personal growth.
- We are an international and growing 50-member team that is enthusiastic about building a great service.
- A bright and open office located in central Berlin.
Do you want to join us as we reinvent camping!? Then send us your application. We look forward to hearing from you!
Hot Tip: Before sending us your application have a quick listen to the Podcast "Inside Team Building" featuring our Founder Dirk.