Head of Marketing (m/f/d)
- Direktor/in (Bereichsleiter, VP, SVP etc.)
PaulCamper is the largest and fastest-growing, community-driven campersharing platform in Europe, enabling everyone to experience great outdoor travel. Backed by renowned international marketplace investors, we have raised over 10 million Euro in funding and with our 60 plus employees we have created a diverse, unique workplace based on authenticity, love and respect while never losing sight of our global focus. As we embark on a new adventure, we are looking for an experienced all-rounder who combines both perspectives of brand and performance to join our team as Head of Marketing. You will be responsible to drive our brand towards exceptional international growth to reach the next level.
- You own and develop our PaulCamper marketing strategy as well as cost forecasting and resource planning
- You make PaulCamper the best known and loved outdoor brand in Europe, resulting in three digit growth
- You identify scalable, investment-worthy channels whilst spreading the #paulcamperstyle
- You steer analytics behind all channels and campaigns
- You lead, coach, develop and empower our highly dynamic Marketing Team. You are open to redefine organisational structures with us
Your Travel Experience
- You have at least 3 years experience as a Head of Marketing, ideally in a startup
- You have extensive experience in content marketing and ideally performance marketing across international markets
- You have vast experience working for a two-sided marketplace
- You have at least 5 years experience in leading your own cross-functional team
- You have a real hands-on-attitude and are not afraid to take risks
- You have strong analytical skills and you are a strategic thinker, data-driven and result-oriented
- Being part of PaulCamper’s success story and actively help shape and scale our company and its culture
- Responsibility, challenges and encouragement from day one, with the chance to leave your own mark
- A unique and international company culture that is based on a passion for outdoor travel, authenticity, love and respect
- An open feedback culture as well as room for further personal growth
- A bright and open office located in central Berlin
Hungry to build up the next big thing to experience the outdoors and eager to learn a lot?
Then send us your application. We're looking forward to hearing from you!