Head of Customer Operations (m/f/d)
- Mit Berufserfahrung
You are a service-focused communicator who understands the needs of customers without big words? You are an experienced, self driven and collaborative leader with a strong growth mindset?
Then this is your perfect role!
As Head of Customer Operations you are responsible for taking the customer service teams to the next level and to ensure an ever improving customer experience to our customer base.
- Constantly remain in close contact with the customer base and be the face of customer happiness at Payfit
- Develop and implement an overall customer operations strategy
- Analyze and continuously optimize customer operations processes ensuring they are aligned to meet current and future business needs
- Provide leadership and direction to the entire customer operations department by mentoring existing team members and hiring excellent future team members
- Actively develop and motivate the customer operations team in achieving their targets and surpassing themselves
- Drive service excellence with a focus on achieving continuous improvement
- 5+ years experience in customer operations in data-driven or tech related organisations, ideally in a SaaS Startup Environment
- 2+ years of management or team lead experience
- Strong ability to coach and bring teams to higher performance standards
- Excellent communicator with business fluent in written and spoken German (C2)
- Proven track record of sustained target achievement
- Deep understanding of streamlining processes within the customer operations department and profound practical experience in direct customer contact
- Outstanding structured working methods and ability to prioritise and adapt in a fast-paced environment
Become part of a dynamic and international team and dive into the atmosphere of a fast growing, innovative Start Up!
Our offer for you:
- Startup-Life - Modern and central office, free snacks and drinks, regular team events and remote work in our other offices
- Permanent employment contract - If we choose you, we keep this decision! No practice of repeat fixed-term employment
- Salary - We pay fair and competitive. We also offer benefits such as cost contributions for public transport, lunch and fitness studios
- Development - Be one of the first team members of the German branch and be actively involved in the growth of our team taking on responsibility as a leader from day one
- lnternational - Team work across the borders! We work closely with the headquarter in Paris and other European branches either on-site or via videocalls and other modern technologies