Customer Success Manager (m/f)
- Mit Berufserfahrung
Who are you
You know the importance of a company’s culture, and you believe you can help to create great places to work. As a Customer Success Manager you will lead implementations of Peakon and maintain deep, ongoing, relationships with a wide range of organisations.
You will work with HR leaders, company executives and managers to gain a detailed understanding of how the customer’s organisation works, what success looks like to their key stakeholders, and the resources required to reach these goals.
You will manage the launch of the company’s first Peakon survey, demonstrate how leaders throughout the organisation can act on the feedback and analysis provided by the platform, and guide the company on an ongoing basis over further survey rounds. In doing so, you’ll play a key role in building a management culture of listening and improvement through a data-driven approach.
- Project managing challenging and dynamic customer implementations.
- Mastering the inner workings of a full enterprise product platform.
- Managing customer success efforts to ensure exceptional experiences for businesses of all sizes.
- Building and maintain strong relationships with key customers.
- Educating customers on best practices and providing professional level guidance.
- Streamlining the implementation process to ensure a positive onboarding experience for the customer.
- Leading the product input feedback process internally at Peakon to ensure constant and valuable customer input is available to the product team.
- Onboard, mentor and train new customer success teammates.
- Proven relevant work experience in a related role (which may include product development, sales, account management, marketing, management consulting, project management, among others) with a strong preference to customer success or engagement management within a technology organisation.
- Motivated to learn and grow. This position exposes the candidate to all aspects of a successful product, from development through end-user adoption and beyond.
- You'll speak German fluently.
- Outgoing and eager to build strong and meaningful relationships with customers and partners in a wide variety of industries.
- Strongly interested in technology and software development.
- Interested in entrepreneurship and comfortable with risk. Any small, early-stage startup faces big challenges and candidates should be prepared to problem-solve on the fly.
- Experience with Intercom and salesforce.com is highly preferred.
- Superior communication skills. Internal and external, written and oral communication are critical in this role.
- Analytical and process oriented.
- Ability to present and interact with C-Level teams with ease and professionalism.
- Comfort and the ability to thrive in an environment of ambiguity, and an ability to frequently switch gears with ease.
- Early-stage start-up experience is a plus.
- A desire to incorporate feedback and personally grow as a team member, leader, and a professional.
- Unlimited holiday
- Lunch every Friday
- Flexible working
- Company wide trips
- Choice of hardware
- Flexible travel policy
Who are we?
Peakon is the world's leading platform for measuring and improving Employee Engagement.
We started Peakon because of two main reasons:
A) We truly believe that engaged people are the root cause of long-term success.
Through building companies for more than a decade we have seen both good and bad examples of this in practice. In the same period we’ve experienced how intelligent use of data has transformed how we understand our customers. And on the contrary, observed how far the approach to understanding our employees was lacking, hence the initial idea of Peakon.
B) We wanted to create a company we actually wanted to work for.
An ambitious and aspirational place to develop yourself, your career and the people around you. This ambition naturally included working with people that you want to work with. Starting with four friends, we set the bar high, then we kept it there ever since!
Trust and transparency guide everything we do here. You’ll find an open salary model, unlimited vacation, minimal hierarchy, and maximum freedom to develop and execute your own ideas. Our style of collaboration is based on honesty and friendship, and we always love making new friends...